the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel]

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Cast a task

quote quote quote quote

Cast had been in a good mood that had been stuck on his face ever since the boy met a many a pleasing horses. They however were hard to please, which the stud always wanted to give others a reason to smile in the dark world they shared together. It was rather discouraging when horses would greet his friendly way with a sense of disdain. What was the point of being raised to be nice always if others would walk all over you for it? They named him Castiel after one of their many beliefs
Rolling in the flowers had been pure enjoyment for the stallion who remembered the scent of the lavender on his mother and even his Sire did. Thinking about it made the stallion smile knowing now why his dad wore the fragrance no wonder he was conceived. Thinking back more into the unicorn realized how happy his parents were, always beaming with joy and adoration towards each other. Shame such a vibrant couple got cut off short in the life department and didn’t get a chance to raise another fine animal just like their first born son. They would have been greatly pleased with how their cassy boy came out to be, seeking first the lost and putting his burdens behind him for others own burdens. The mission of his life came simply to honor the ideals that they left to him in their deaths, most of which had been advancing the interests of everyone. This didn’t leave much room for him to be a fighter, but he had learned he could hold his own if need be

“ How could you be alone in a world such as this…you have to be lying in saying that. It is strange because how well looking you is” the stud followed the seductive tone and played with the mare just as hard back “I like my name has a ring to it and you can say your name you know I doubt its odd….I don’t bait easy mare” reaches out and play nips at the mare, as she walked around him.

Occ sorry it is so short will improve

"speak"

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel] - by Castiel - 08-09-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel] - by Castiel - 08-26-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel] - by Castiel - 09-07-2013, 08:06 AM