the Rift

A long shadow in a dark dooryard

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

Yes, there was something inside me that drew me to this suspicious Stallion. But, there was also something that drew me away. Told me that there was something wrong here. Never have I met one of this... this kindness at first meeting. Yes, I believe there is something wrong... By why run? Why not stay and see what's to come? What he has to say, what he's all about? Eh, this is wrong. But you know what, fuck wrong. It's time for me to live on the wild side. Stop being such a fucking goody goody. Oh goodness... What am I getting my self into?

His words sent my velvet harks flying forward. Eager to let his voice roll off his tongue to reach my harks, echo off the tree trunks, for everyone to hear when it is carried upon the slight breeze that caressed our manes.

No, I do not wish for anything to happen between us, if you must ask. It is much too soon to even bother bringing up the subject. But my thoughts? Well, it's in the God's hands. I don't give a hell who they chose for me. Really, I don't even care if I do end up with a soul mate before I rasp my last breath. My goal in life is much larger than falling in love. I have much better things that I can accomplish, dreams that must become true, wishes that need to be granted. This is my life. I can do with it what I please. You shouldn't give two shits about what I do, so don't even try.

My response was a bland, but stern one. Although, my voice was soft, like a small bird flying from the next for the first time. It rolled off my tongue and went with the breeze. Quiet enough only for his harks to engulf.

" Oh, dear Skywalker, I am not like all these other bitches who think they own everyone. I am not needy. I am thankful. "

When I finished speaking, I dipped my dome in his direction. When I lifted it, I locked my blue pools with his. Holding them tight. One thing he must know is that he shall not take advantage of me. That was one thing that I despised. Most likely, my clefts would lead to his death, if he even tried.

{ Yeah, that's fine (: Maybe she can change his mind or something? Who knows. PM me and we can maybe make plans about what should happen? (: }

@[Skywalker]
Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Skywalker - 08-19-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Harmony - 08-19-2013, 08:21 PM
A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Skywalker - 08-20-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Skywalker - 08-27-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Harmony - 08-28-2013, 08:56 PM
RE: A long shadow in a dark dooryard - by Skywalker - 08-29-2013, 03:34 PM