the Rift

[OPEN] You Go, Glen Coco [Res]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
A nod was given about going to see Smoke after they had finished eating all of the herbs which were necessary to dull some pain. After all, if they were in pain they could do nothing. And, if Res was in pain she would not be able to help anyone with minor injuries that might come across their path.

For some reason the pain was dulling, but so were her nervous tendencies. It was like a wave of calm had come across her even though all the memories in her head were ones that would have usually had her perfectly on edge. And, with the young marmoset curled up in her mane it only allowed her to attempt to calm down more. Quil was back. Quil was with her, in a sense, so she would be safe.

Res explained the new plant, and showed it to her before beginning to let out a small laugh at the marmoset. Not happy, not sad, just slightly amused. The mare apologized for unsettling the marmoset who simply chirped and nodded her head vigorously with a smile dancing in it's eyes. It was apparently completely fine - after all the marmoset was used to riding out random bolting experiences if she wished to stay curled up in Res's long tendrils of hair. And then, half of the pile of skullcap was given to the marmoset and shoved in Res's face. The pain had been dulled, but she could still feel it. Either way, she didn't want to take away the pain relief from Kahlua. Res was less important - the other members of the herd needed the medical attention and the herbs much more than she did.

With a tiny sigh Res allowed herself to take the pile of Skullcap after it was continued to be shoved in her face, the marmoset attempting to put it inside of her jaw where her teeth were not present in order to get her to eat some of it. And, Zarina would not rest until Res had eaten it. The tiny thing was definitely part of Quil, that much was apparent. Peace. Meeting others. crafting. Family. Those being able to count on her.

Res allowed the mare's words to float around in the air a little longer as she continued to pull up more of the herb they needed to crush into an oil and allowed the little marmoset to place it in her basket of hair. "Crafting... I'm sure you can make some gorgeous thing..." she said, looking over toward the painted mare before snagging up a few more herbs. "'And, I'm positive we can count on you..." Res said, her eyes lingering on the other mare's wound that had blood caked around her lower leg. They could definitely count on her...

Once she felt like they had enough of the wort she voiced Kahlua's name again, "I think we have enough. Just need to start crushing it up," Res explained. The marmoset was already grabbing at the herbs and beginning to crush it up along her withers and smearing the oil on it's hands, rubbing it in gently around the edges of Res's wound by clinging onto her hair. And, once the oil was completely rubbed in she went back to crush more herbs, scampering up Kahlua's leg and doing the same as she had done with Res's shoulder. And, then she would return to Res's withers, crush more, and switch between the mares until all the herbs were gone. "Ready to go and see Smoke?" Res asked, wincing a little as she shifted her weight onto her left leg, causing the injured muscle to bear her weight.

Healing seemed like a very good idea at this point in time. That way, she could make sure others got the help they needed...

645 words
onto smoke thread now for healing <33 You can post one more time
and i'll start it after I do some more homework
@[Kahlua]
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
You Go, Glen Coco [Res] - by Kahlua - 09-01-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: You Go, Glen Coco [Res] - by Resplendence - 09-01-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: You Go, Glen Coco [Res] - by Kahlua - 09-02-2013, 12:54 AM