the Rift

We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka]

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Soft small blades of grass licked the bottom of my paws as I treaded through the dark woods searching for another horse to bring back to my home. Wind stroked my pelt and laced through my sparkling brown fur like a mouse scurrying through the pure white snow. My head was held high in the air with pride and my tail was level with my body. My velvet like ears twisted back and forth to catch every little sound that was in the woods. My orange orbs studied the forest that I had come to know pretty well. This night was, so far, perfect.

Then… Something happened. A singing voice cut through the cool air like a unicorn’s horn ripping through felt. The song seemed to press down on me. I stopped listening to the song. It was a he-wolf! I was sure of that. In fact, it kind of sounded like Lupus. Tears started to build in my eyes as I started to remember about my Lupus. I remembered how much I loved him, and how he had broken my heart when he had left me flat when I had gave birth to our pup. He never even met my dear Elektra.

This wolf was not him though, I now could tell the difference in their howls. This brute’s was happier and gentler than Lupus’s gruff songs. The tear’s that almost dripped from my fiery orbs had now withered away, and I set off to go find the brute who sang.

“Hello?” I heard his voice call as I saw the lightly painted figure of him in the not so far away distance. A soft smile danced on my lips as I walked closer to the gray lupe. “Hello there. I could not help but hear your call. Do you need help in anyway?” I asked, my voice was gentle and soft as I studied his large figure. My glowing and glimmering frail frame made its way in front of him. My tail started to dance back and forth to show that I was not a threat in any way.. He was a handsome one, I’ll give him that. His eyes were a royal blue color and black stained his ears and around his eyes and on one of those muddy paws. A scar dashed across his left eye and a bracelet was dangling on one of his front paws. I had never seen anything like him. He looked strange to me, but he was, in a way, intriguing.

talkingggg

Credits

Messages In This Thread
We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Raven - 09-07-2013, 05:55 PM
RE: We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 09-08-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Raven - 09-09-2013, 07:06 AM
RE: We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 09-09-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: We'll be Counting Stars [Ayaka] - by Raven - 09-10-2013, 06:59 AM