the Rift

[PRIVATE] Thoughts of Pink [HARMONY]

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

Yes we had only met, but I felt a connection between us. His actions and his words were very kind. He gave me a warm welcome by complementing me right off the get go. He was a true, polite gentlemen. I was happy to see that these kind of Stallions still existed. Truly, it was a pleasure to be in his presence.

I let myself relax as I took a step forward. His words seemed as if they where carefully chosen, his face had a friendly glow to it. My smile widened as he called me a "Woodland Angel", how he said he was startled by my beauty. He made me beam, all I could do was smile at him, and release a chuckle now and then out of nervousness. Now he asks me if I live here. I shake my head from left to right, then let my kissers part and my soft voice echo through the deep wood.

" You are too kind, darling. No, I do not live here. I thrive in a place east of here, the World's Edge. But I am soon leaving there. "

I have no resistance to let my feelings and words pour out to him. He seems as if he is one I can trust with my life. His kindness could strangle an evil one. He is... I don't know to explain the feeling.
He makes me feel as if I am wanted, loved. He makes me happy.

" Kind sir, can I ask of your name? I am Harmony. "

The tips of my kissers rise, as if pulled by an imaginary string. Raven doesn't speak up but I know he is there. He's feeling confused... hurt. I don't know why. But I am in an amazing place right now, here with this gentlemen. I have no time for Raven, or anyone else. I could stay here for hours upon hours, moons.

I take another step forward, chuckling. I let my orbs float across his frame, he is much larger than I. Upon his shoulders are beautiful wings. His coat is a silver color, dappled with darker coins. He is truly handsome. How could I come across one of this kindness, looks... He is truly magnificent.

@[Apache Renoen]
Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts of Pink [HARMONY] - by Apache Renoen - 09-07-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: Thoughts of Pink [HARMONY] - by Harmony - 09-08-2013, 08:12 PM
RE: Thoughts of Pink [HARMONY] - by Apache Renoen - 09-08-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Thoughts of Pink [HARMONY] - by Apache Renoen - 09-09-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: Thoughts of Pink [HARMONY] - by Apache Renoen - 09-11-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Thoughts of Pink [HARMONY] - by Harmony - 09-09-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Thoughts of Pink [HARMONY] - by Harmony - 09-09-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Thoughts of Pink [HARMONY] - by Harmony - 09-12-2013, 09:49 AM