[OPEN] But, We Are The Monsters

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

My pulse beat slowly in my chest, in my legs, in my ears, allowing me to block out the rambling that continued on in my head. Both eyelids were slowly becoming My grave coloring hid well against the mountain side, though that could not be said for the foliage of our vast valley. I stared into the distance from my left shoulder, watching the never ending shroud of darkness devour our lightless home. Poor baby Two toned ears shot back, a grunt rolling deep in my chest simultaneously. "I will throw myself off of a god damn cliff." I hissed, nostrils flaring to allow a hot jet stream of carbon dioxide to shoot out of my body in a snort. They became silent, cowering in a corner as if to not further offend their host.

The next draw of air carried a scent that is so vaguely familiar, but only in a way that allows me to connect that there is a mare somewhere around here. My left ear swivels forward, the right staying back but cocking up slightly in order to listen for her existence. A silent moment passes before I drop my blood printed mug to the snowy white earth, lipping the frozen liquid enough to grab a minimal amount; the solid dissolves instantaneously into a cold, cold liquid that does nothing but dampen my red lips. How badly I wish I could taste the cold flakes against my tongue, to be able to nibble on the bark of a tall tree in the snowy seasons and long for the peculiar flavors that the story-tall plants produce.

The scent grows stronger and leaves me to believe that she does belong here, the female does not reek of dust and sand dunes, or the salty crash of ocean waves. I lift my crowned skull back into the air and turn to my left, standing broadside to the dark figure in the dimly lit distance. "Hello there!" The high octave of her voice nearly makes me sigh; the company of a female is always.. no, usually delightful. Both ears pull forward, my dark forelock curling around my right ear and draping over the same crimson dyed eye.

And who is this? A smile pulls up at the corner of my odd colored mouth, one that is gentle and welcoming, though it fails to stay there for long, and ends up jutting back into the straight line of seriousness that I casually wear. "And who are you?" I mimic my company with a sultry voice, my raspy vocals rolling from my chest in a deep tone. One step, two steps, and another find me facing the mare and even slowly pacing toward her. I drew closer and closer, attempting to hide the glazed over, dead look in my hollow eyes.

I freeze once I am a long reach's worth away from the female, examining her lithe body. Placed neatly on her light cranium is a smooth dagger-like horn that bowed in the center, ending at a razor sharp tip. Aside from that, the mare was plain and small; something I have not seen very much of in my past here in Helovia. It is nice to see an average colored body, rather than attempting to decipher patterns and strange spots from various hues.

Tagged: @[Zima]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
But, We Are The Monsters - by Voodoo - 08-31-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: But, We Are The Monsters - by Voodoo - 09-14-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: But, We Are The Monsters - by Zima - 09-15-2013, 04:58 PM