the Rift

[ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking...

Adrixaura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It had only been just recently that she rediscovered the refreshing feeling of a faster pace. Her days had her gear shifted locked into lying on the ground, limp, walk, and stand with the leg held in an awkward fashion. Today, what pace she was able to began at was a canter. It took her from the Arch, through the snow and the mush that Birdsong turned it into, down towards the Threshold. Amusement flooded within each pale blue eye, the missing locks of black mane finally growing again. There was multiple scents carried upon her, and as much as she rolled within the snow and ice, it didn't take her scent of blood away. Her wound was nasty, something to make the stomach churn at the sight of. It bled constantly when she moved, causing most of time to be spent lying about.
That there, is not a vacation in the Bahama's.
When the grasses came beneath her black hooves, the womanly sway to her hips returning now, smells and sights that told her it was the Threshold awoke her. New members made her feel a bit more happy with herself. When they came home with her, it showed that she won once more. Each herd would claw out each others' eyes just for a new member- exactly the reason she had lost a winged stallion when she had brought Sikeax here.
Silence is shortlived within the night, the roar of a call bursting to white ears. At first, it startles her. It brings her body to a halt, pain burning through the wounded leg that was now turning to fresh scar. Her shoulder wounds were already scars, marks upon a black and white body that told everyone that she just didn't take shit. The world seemed scared and frightened now that Adri had returned to her full purpose once more. It cringed in fear and hid away in long shadows brought furth by the moon. She would stand at the mouth of her cavern at the Arch, begging for attention that left her with slight bloodlust, and just the best idea of insulting the fuck out a poor bastard that crossed her path. The call that was sounded was the world waving a large chunk of meat in front of a hungry Grizzly Bear.
It wouldn't be too long before someone got their arm or leg ripped off.
The spotted mare went with her new found pace, weaving within the tall Oaks and Sycamores, occasionally slapped upon the face by a freshly blooming Dogwood. The white flowers would shake, adding a perfume effect to herself, though not enough to erase that scent.
When she found her new subject, it wasn't that she had been beaten to the chase. Tonka stood there already, stating his name. Nothing more than a fresh smirk went across her when he stood there, without wounds. Ah, it was about time that he knew what she went through just to get him there. "Oh, Tonka, how nice it is to see you, free of injury. Say say, how was your 'vacation'?"
Her voice might be tainted with hatred and disgust, slightly because he had gone free of harm when she took the most brutal aspects. Her eyes shift, the Devil's Advocate taking note of the large man nearest to her. That was what brought a smile upon her face, the black eyelashes over her pale blues fluttering with a way of temptation. Here was the skill she knew the best. Manipulation.
"Hello there, Big Boy. Are you the brute your body protrays you to be, or just a boy in a grown man's body? Adrixaura. Assassins. Get it right. I don't like it when it's not said right."
The words ended with a not so soft "Hmph,". Moonlight gave her more of a ghostly appearance, the black spots upon her upper neck, face, and front legs adding the effect of gunshot wounds. She had never taken wound by a gun, yet with that attitude, no one would be surprised if she happened to come into contact with a certain 12-gauge shotgun.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
[ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Nicodemus - 09-18-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Adrixaura - 09-19-2013, 08:04 PM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Nicodemus - 09-22-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: [ASSASSINS] It's got me thinking... - by Adrixaura - 10-02-2013, 10:43 PM