the Rift

Nature's Darkness [OPEN]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Solace wandered into the Threshold. How long had it been since he himself was here? The last time he had been wandering to Helovia for the very first time. He moved a slow pace and glanced around, hoping to find some kind of new creature. There was only one way for the Foothills to make its recovery, and that was to find fresh blood. It was time for him t show the dedication he had preached about at the herd meeting. It was also time for him to try and prove some kind of worth to his herd.

Off in the distance, he heard the voices of others. His ears perked forward and he walked forward. For the moment he would simply keep his distance and observe who and what was prowling about. He saw two mares and a stallion. Each of the mares had already spoken to the bay stallion, Solace assumed he was the fresh blood they were pursuing.

Slowly the giant stepped out into the open and revealed himself to the strangers. He dipped his head at both of the mares and then the stallion. None of them were familiar to him, but then again most of his herd mates were strangers as well. Out of the corner of his eye, Solace noticed the wolf, but since it deemed no threat he ignored it. He was still trying to understand the strange concept of companions. Now was not the time to ponder the strangeness of this land and the other inhabitants companions, it was time for him to test his diplomatic abilities.

“Greetings brother,” he said dipping his head once again to the other stallion, “And to you well sisters.” His gaze lingered on the two mares for but a moment and then shifted back to the stallion. “My name is Solace, and I am a warrior from the Windtossed Foothills, and I belong to a herd known as The Grey.” He paused for a very long moment. Would it be rude to simply just throw the invitation at this strange stallion? “May I ask who you are?” His eyes were on the bay stallion. There was definite potential for this stallion to join amongst their ranks, he appeared to be strong.

His gaze drifted around at the other mares. Solace silently wondered if any of them belonged to the other herd that had offered him a home, what was it called, Asylum? That mattered little to him for the time being.

Messages In This Thread
Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 09-22-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Essetia - 09-22-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Storm - 09-24-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 09-24-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 09-26-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Storm - 10-01-2013, 01:25 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-01-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 10-18-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-22-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Garnock - 10-23-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Nature's Darkness [OPEN] - by Solace - 10-24-2013, 12:16 AM