the Rift

bleeding out

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

The sun had returned and heat collected within his pelt, a slight sheen gathered upon his golden hue. His tail was raised high above his rump, the shorter strands tickled him there as coffee stained legs carried his slim, but muscular frame forwards.
A part of him felt a pull towards the forest, something that wasn't the norm with him. Usually water had his calling. Howeveer, today of all days, his name was beckoned from within the tree's. So he went, with a grace and proud stance. He was a happy little Stallion for once. Everything seemed to be going well for him.. So far. Despite the few mishaps earlier in the year. Today he was in a good mood, humming to himself as he moved swiftly through the tree's. Neatly dodgeing them, weaving in and out. Nickering gently to the small rabbits he scared from bushes. Perhaps it was the return of the sun which had him in such high spirits.

A dark shape caught at his periphials, casuing his rear end to bunch up under him as the brakes came on, twisting his body round to face more North west, from the north east direction he had been traveling. The little Stallion watched the shadowy figure with biwilderment, Eye's peeled for another, or danger. This place he remembered all to well. And it didn't feel like such long ago he had arrived in this same Forest. Helovia felt like home, like he had been here all his life. Perhaps it was time someone else had that same chance. To make this place a home. Pushing on he made haste towards them. Slowing his pace the closer he got. He didn't know them, what they were capable of, or if they were out for revenge.

His eye's soon captured the sight of wings. Great another winged one. He rolled his eyes silently. It wasn't anything he had against the Pegasus. It was more the fact he'd been attacked by birds, forever leaving him with the scar's. Wings made him edgy since that day. Pushing past his little issues, he took a step towards the .. Mare, he guessed by her scent. A shimmer of light caught at his pupils, just by her face. Thinking nothing of it. He cleared his throat. "Is there anything i can help you with, Ma'am?" He asked gently, His tone friendly and polite. But he was wary nontheless. She seemed lost and her stance told him she was not as cheerful as himself. Perhaps he would see about changing that fact. He stood just off of her right side and a few paces behind her, his stance proud, chest pushed out and his head held high. A gentle smile rested upon coffee stained lips.

"Talk Talk Talk"

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
bleeding out - by Antiope - 10-03-2013, 03:44 AM
RE: bleeding out - by Apodis - 10-03-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: bleeding out - by Antiope - 10-03-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: bleeding out - by Apodis - 10-03-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: bleeding out - by Antiope - 10-03-2013, 01:49 PM