the Rift

bleeding out

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

Delicate dished face twisted as the mare reached out towards him. Her maw came into contact with his neck, his muscles twitch from the contact. A spark shot through his veins, and he almost had to re-frame from doing something unspeakable. Instead he nickered a gentle welcome to her, a friendly smile twitched upon his lips. As she pulled away seeming to have been repelled from him; like polar similar. He reached out towards her, his motion calm and gentle mannered, his nostrils just barely brushed hers, his breath exhaling over her. A rush of emotions flooded over him, never once had he felt so strongly towards another. whatever it was about this mare, he liked, tenfold.

His lips grew in a wide, joker like smile. Pulling himself together once more and bowed his head towards her. "It is my honor to show you the way. Think of me as your body guard" He'd never liked that word when Rasta had used it about him before. But now, it seemed fitting if not a way of humoring the lady.

Just as the Stallion was about to show her they way, he remembered the little blue flower. And how it had caught her attention from him. With a smile he trotted towards the plant, head lowering towards it and gently with his lips, plucked it from the ground. He turned and trotted gracefully back to her. "A flower for the Lady" He smiled, with the flower grasped in his teeth. Then reached over to place it behind her ear, tucking it into her silvery tendrils.

Golden orbs took to the skies, having felt the air change around them. A storm was brewing, a sign that it was time to leave and find safety. His gaze went back to the pretty lady in front of him. But his mind was not there anymore. He had switched into his warrior and protector being. "We should leave, If we want to make it there in time to get out of the rain that is heading our way" At that he turned due south and headed back home, hoping that she would willing follow. After all what were words without action?

@[Antiope]
"Talk Talk Talk"

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
bleeding out - by Antiope - 10-03-2013, 03:44 AM
RE: bleeding out - by Apodis - 10-03-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: bleeding out - by Antiope - 10-03-2013, 11:53 AM
RE: bleeding out - by Apodis - 10-03-2013, 01:22 PM