the Rift

[OPEN] Mi Casa, es Su Casa

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

The walk here had been somewhat slow, the Freja could have easily just taken to the skies and left him there. Changed her mind about it all, deciding that he wasn't worth it. Perhaps he always feared rejection a reason why he never showed much interest into finding love, or making a true friend. Everyone had to leave at some point. Just like he'd done to Rasta. That day still ate at his brain. Never would he ever forgive himself for that rash act. But she was here and wasn't that supposed to be a good thing? It would if he had spent time with her.. Actually he hadn't seen her for over a couple seasons now, since they had arrived. His once happy stature once now saddened by his thoughts, clouding his mind. How could he be so selfish?

It had been far too long since he had set foot in the Dragons Throat. After, upon arrival, he had met the little painted mare, Kahlua. The both of them had decided to go walk about around Helovia, getting into no end of mischief. Since then he had not been back home. As dark amber flints touched the sandy plain of the desert, a wave of nostalgia flooded through him, sending a shiver down his spine. At that he promised himself to not leave it so long before returning again. He'd found his way around Helovia now, it was time he made acquaintance with his home land.

Turning; once he was fully through the gate way, created in the wall, that would soon surround this area. He faced the mare that had followed him here, that same friendly smile twitched upon his lips. "Welcome to my Abode" He spoke with a proud way about this place, glad that he had chose here as his home lands. Hoping she would also. And as if on cue, the heavens opened upon them both, unleashing the thick heavyset clouds. Rain drops fell almost as big as quarters. His pelt soaked in seconds. A childish laugh escaped his maw, as he then reared up into the sky striking at the air as the rain continued to fall. Waking up his senses, dancing under the rain.

@[Antiope]
"Talk Talk Talk"

image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Mi Casa, es Su Casa - by Apodis - 10-03-2013, 04:36 PM
RE: Mi Casa, es Su Casa - by Antiope - 10-05-2013, 04:11 AM