the Rift

[OPEN] Maybe you're too headstrong

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

The blood maned
you got high on every little game

Faelene should be disgusted by his presence, and he should have had no trouble mirroring the same sentiment. No, that was neither of them. It was not hard to see he was torn just as she had been. Stay or leave. She was to be his enemy. He should have been hers. Kri had decided that much after all. The problem always seemed to be the red maned didn't fit in the mold she was given. She didn't conform to a side that was black or white. Hell sake's to any of her friends outside the Basin why she stayed made no sense. Sometimes it made little to her. Until someone understood it was the only place that would be home.

Caught in the slow fabric of time she made no effort to persuade him to come. Though, she did have to keep her jaws tight not to tell him to go. Dismissing him from whatever obligation he felt to help her. She couldn't do it. If she was being honest with herself it was because she didn't want him to go. Even if in the end he would hate her. For a second she thought he might choose to do so now. It hurt to think another cut out of her life, but for him she believed it would be the better idea.

No, he too decided and made his way over. Faelene offered him a weak smile, thinking she spotted injuries upon his silver hide. She did not see the extent of them, because she didn't want to think who had caused them, how they had happened. Least, not yet when she already couldn't listen to her heart or her head.

It was when their eyes met she saw with pain and sorrow she could have very well had in her gaze, reflecting back. The dark lady forced herself to hold his silver eyes, letting her front legs tug her closer. He did understand, at least for the moment when her own part wasn't known.

No further had she moved, when he breached the gap, wheeling around here. This was where her resolve was tested, because she didn't, and never had deserved kindness, most of all his. Since she was in both worlds of pain she couldn't do anything, but stand still, trying to read what else was he thought. As he spotted the wound, she twitched her tail, if to conceal it. Now they were face to face. Lips prickled from the stretch of his breath, scarcely letting his own muzzle brush when it was her turn to cast her head down. No idea who Onni was, though she assumed a healer, she forcefully shook her head. "No, Levi. I must heal alone. I did not fight with soldiers in either battle, but I withheld Kri from her family and I'm here to suffer the consequences. I'm here trying to decide where I should belong.."

Eehh @[Levi] is such a sweet heart.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
Maybe you're too headstrong - by Faelene - 09-18-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Maybe you're too headstrong - by Levi - 09-30-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: Maybe you're too headstrong - by Faelene - 10-03-2013, 09:17 PM
RE: Maybe you're too headstrong - by Levi - 10-04-2013, 02:14 PM
RE: Maybe you're too headstrong - by Faelene - 10-04-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Maybe you're too headstrong - by Levi - 10-05-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: Maybe you're too headstrong - by Faelene - 10-19-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Maybe you're too headstrong - by Levi - 10-26-2013, 09:23 AM
RE: Maybe you're too headstrong - by Faelene - 11-06-2013, 09:23 PM