[PRIVATE] A Twist In My Story

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones
</style>

She could imagine the way she should have begged Evers to stay. But at the time, she had been too numb with the shock and pain she couldn't move - probably for the best, considering what she wanted to do. Oh, now how she wished to go back and beg for him to stay with her, to confess her feelings. To kneel upon the ground and scream and throw a tantrum. But what good would that do? She was not a child. He had decided. And with his leave, he took a part of herself. She still feels terrible for fleeing that day who knows how long ago, at this same place. It was her fault.

And she had nothing now. Nobody. Her magic broken. It was like losing her mother again. A herd, a tightly woven family with no room for her. An intricate web, and one only she would ruin. They were a family, and who was she? A simple mare who came along for no real reason and forced a toe in the door. I am nothing. She tried her best to act normal, but she knew she was fooling no one.

Irrydae was getting better, though.

It was hard, being back at this place. She could not stay away any longer. The unicorn had pinned his ears at first and it had only confused Irrydae. Did he want personal space? Was it something she said? Irrydae turns her eyes down, missing the awkward glances.

'... You have a good point' A small smile fills her lips, golden eyes softening slightly. Maybe she did have some hope, deep down inside. Silence stretches on, before his voice fills the air between them. 'Does the night trouble you, miss?' Irrydae turns his words over in her head. Did it? She glances at the stars - her stars. "I like to believe not." Hours had been spent gazing at the night sky and watching the stars - the real ones. Pulling her wings forward, her gaze drops to the stars upon her pelt for a few seconds. "I never knew myself to be afraid of the dark." Irrydae murmurs, "But this… endless night. Maybe it has broken me." Maybe I am just pathetic. A sigh blows out her nares, before looking back into yellow eyes. Pulling her wings closer and her heart jumping into her throat, she closes some of the distance between them. "Does it trouble you, stranger?" She asks quietly, breathing even as she takes in more of his scent, smelling of what she believes to be the Basin. Did that mean he was used to the cold? Maybe another time she would ask.

"blah blah blah."
@[Crowley] <3

[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
A Twist In My Story - by Crowley - 08-10-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: A Twist In My Story - by Crowley - 09-20-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: A Twist In My Story - by Irrydae - 10-09-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: A Twist In My Story - by Crowley - 11-04-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: A Twist In My Story - by Irrydae - 11-26-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: A Twist In My Story - by Crowley - 01-27-2014, 12:17 PM