Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Solace nodded first at Blitzen, and then his companion Comet. They were truly an interesting, but then again, he was still adjusting to the concept of bond between companions. Contemplating wasn’t the task at hand though, he should begin explaining the Foothills to this new arrival before Solace got so lost in the labyrinth of his thoughts.

“It is a pleasure Blitzen, and Comet. Questions are of no bother to me.” Solace said, offering Blizten a small reassuring smile. Hopefully that and the friendly relaxed nature of his body could communicate his point better than his words. “The Windtossed Foothills is a herd that lies within the northeast in these lands. The land itself is beautiful and pleasant to live in. It has some forest, rocky footing, and a beautiful waterfall that runs through.” He paused again, trying to think up how to explain the herd to him. Sometimes it could b so difficult for him to create the proper words within his head. If only he could explain the Foothills with a flick of his tail or a twitch of a muscle. “The Foothills is also the herd that resides within that land. We’re led by a stallion named Apollo, and a mare named Phaedra.” Again he tried to rack his brain for words. “The Foothills is also a family. If there is only one word I could choose for my home of the Foothills, it is loyalty. When one joins our numbers you become a member of this family, and our loyalty is given freely.”

He fell silent and watched Blitzen, and his companion Comet to see how they would react to his words. Every other time he had wandered into the Threshold his words had been met rather well, much to his pleasure. Hopefully this stallion was no exception to the rule, even if he didn’t accept the invitation Solace was about to make. “I believe I can speak for the herd when I say you would be more than welcome, if you desire to join our numbers.” He said dipping his head at the stallion. “I will not take it negatively if you do not find the Foothills in your interest. “
"Speech”

OOC//
@[Blitzen]
I hope you don't mind me breaking the post count >O<. Just thought I'd try to push things along more. Also sorry for the short suckiness of this pos.

Messages In This Thread
Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-07-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Harmony - 10-07-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-07-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-08-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 05:02 AM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-11-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 11:22 PM