the Rift

[OPEN] I'm a statue baby. Knock me out.

Arlo Posts: 60
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16hh :: 6 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Stephy
a r l o

I listened as she crooned at me, with a smirk twisted across my maw. Now wasn’t this an interesting little vixen, mother of feline. I chuckled as the thought crossed my mind that it made her nothing more than a pussy. For all her bravado, she still had her cub to do her dirty work. I could tell she was disconcerted by my sudden change from sobbing prey to nimble hunter. Her slight stumble left her weak, if only for a second. As I weaved my way round her, banner held aloft occasionally flicking her hide, I did a slight lunge forward, my maw still twisted into odd proportions in an attempt to startle her a little. It would be so much fun to wrong-foot this one, it was time to play the game. I had no intention of hurting her, not yet anyway.

I knew she was just biding her time, spitting her supposedly creepy lyrics at me, hoping I would return to the helpless sobbing sap she had found on the floor originally. She would be waiting a long time to make her move, giving me plenty of time to torment her. A notion I am sure was completely unknown to her.

Licking her lips as she spoke, in a slightly feline manner, she spoke of my heart and liver and spilling my guts. This was really getting me going, turning me on. My blood was pumping, my heart racing, bloodlust raging. This wench was such fun, it was a shame that it wasn’t going to last.

“Oh, Honey. You’re shit out of luck! My heart is a charred lump of charcoal, and my liver and entrails are as toxic as your speech. One mouthful and you and your cat would kick the bucket, out cold on the floor.” I brought myself to a halt here, just as I reached her dial. Staring into her crazed orbs, I let out my serpents hiss; “My circles are all the better to see all of you with, honey. To decide where my first delicious bite should be placed..” Ivories bared and snapping, I made a dummy lunge at her neck. I pulled up and laughed manically, waiting to see how she would respond.

" "
Fugue
372 words.
@[Histe]

&CROWS WILL FLEE THE SCENE,
AS IF TO REMIND ME
HOW LONG ITS BEEN SINCE I'VE SEEN A DOVE.

Messages In This Thread
I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Arlo - 09-22-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Histe - 09-22-2013, 04:31 PM
RE: I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Arlo - 09-25-2013, 07:31 AM
RE: I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Histe - 10-08-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Arlo - 10-12-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Histe - 11-08-2013, 08:21 AM
RE: I'm a statue baby. Knock me out. - by Arlo - 12-10-2013, 03:28 PM