the Rift

Trick or Treat: Character #1, Harald

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

I walk in a maze, a field of some type. Animals scurried from my path as I stride forward, my chestnut body cloaked in silken fibers. The fibers fit over my body, my wings hidden under my body. The dress was accented with gold lace and thread, a perfect fit to the pearly pink. A small tiara of gold was atop my head, fit perfectly atop my cranium. It sparkles in the sun, which was sinking slowly but surely below the horizon. The maze was dark, mysterious. But there was a clearing... and it was close.

Waltzing forward, she sees two horses already hear, decorated as well. Sameira yaps at the harpy that's dangling an amulet in front of the faces of everyone. Even Sameira was decorated, wearing a frog costume. Her body was covered in green fibers with lighter round patches on her back, her head covered with a green hood that had big, round eyes on the top of her head. I giggled occasionally when I looked at her, amused by her appearance. She grunted when I giggled at her, raising her lip. Don't do that to me Sameira. I scold mentally, our bond aiding me in this. She flicks her ears back, snorting. I just smile before looking at the amulet. He asks if we are brave enough, and I smile.

I'm brave!

"I want to try Mister Harald." I call out, a smile on my lips. The dead tree that hung in the center of the clearing didn't look as intimidating as most, and this 'harpy' was just another oddity of this world. I was used to monsters and ghouls by now, since I live in the Marsh. I look at his one red gleaming eye, and then down to the amulet that hung on his talon. It mesmerized me, and I stepped closer, standing next to a familiar black and white mare. I had passed her once before I believe, when the darkness first came about.
"words words words"
[ amara is a princess and sameira is a frog ]
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #1, Harald - by Amara - 10-12-2013, 03:06 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #1, Harald - by Skywalker - 10-13-2013, 01:06 PM