the Rift

New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open)

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

Irrydae
"What do I seek? Why, isn't that a secret?"
"Maybe you'll find out in time - maybe I, will find out in time."

And another. Per usual.

The newcomers always seemed to be met by multiple choices - Irrydae herself definitely was. No. Stop. She knew what that thought would lead to. A silent sigh builds in her chest, before turning her head to the stallion as he arrives and nodding slightly to him. 'Not lost, we don’t have a destination.' Wise words. I smile at his thanks, trying to make a mental note exactly who was who - but no way. They were identical nearly to the last hair, an oil spill covering rippling muscles. A single dash of white, like a lone star upon a black sky.

The black sky following the disappearance of the Gods. Though she had no stars to guide her - she had been lost without her stars.

A shudder rips through her form, and she does her best to hide it by side-stepping slightly and adjusting her weight. Smooth. Irrydae looks at the stallion, who has said nothing. A awkward feeling settled in her chest, glancing between the stallions. 'Do I know you?' 'No.' Irry watches the roll of his shoulders, ruffling her wings subconsciously and a frown creasing her brow at his next words, 'But it feels like I do.' The other twin speaks up and Ktulu is quick to answer.

'This is a Threshold leading to a place filled with hatred, racism, and greed.' Irrydae nearly smiles at how blunt the ex-Chieftess is. Typical. Ducking her head slightly, she quickly regains her composure to turn golden eyes back to the black mare - and then she realizes more bronze was painted upon the mare than before.

Bright red eyes turn to Irrydae and she nearly feels uncomfortable staring into the eyes of her old leader, 'You may find those pure of heart, but they are few and far between. You've had the good fortune of one of the few coming to greet you.' If she could blush, she would be. Irrydae felt... honored to hear Ktulu say that, heart warming as she smiles.

'A world like any other, and all the usual nonsense that comes with it.' So he speaks. His face is hard - no smiles. Irrydae presses her mouth into a line for a second... oh god, do I smile too much? What a foolish thing to worry about. 'I am Skywalker.' How could he walk on the sky without wings? Sometimes Irrydae pitied the wingless. Because nothing is better than the wind stinging your eyes, air rushing past your eyes and pure freedom - she treasured flight. It brought her closer to her stars.

"Please, speak up if you wish. I will answer anything." Irrydae insists to the second speaker... was that Aleksandr? No.. Konstantin? No. Well, crap. Irrydae's ears perk forward, golden eyes eager for anything else the twins might have to say.

"Aleksandr.. Konstantin, I would love to invite you to my home if you so wish." Irrydae pauses, sincerely hoping she could get these two to come to the Foothills - they interested her. "I could take you there now, unless you wish to wander or live with another herd, and then I could point you in the right direction." The Storyteller finishes, a small smile shot in the direction of the twins.

"talk talk talk"

[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Aleksandr - 10-13-2013, 08:20 PM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Konstantin - 10-13-2013, 09:29 PM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Skywalker - 10-14-2013, 04:37 AM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Aleksandr - 10-14-2013, 06:06 PM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Konstantin - 10-14-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Skywalker - 10-15-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Irrydae - 10-16-2013, 11:47 PM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Aleksandr - 10-17-2013, 08:46 AM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Konstantin - 10-17-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Konstantin - 10-31-2013, 09:12 AM
RE: New beginnings lead to new ends. (Konstantin, open) - by Aleksandr - 10-31-2013, 09:47 AM