Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 33lf0ao.png]

I don’t understand my behavior
This knife is my savior
My only wish is to be heard
I just don’t care anymore
One day I’ll settle the score with myself

I gaze up at the sky above. A moon is shining bright down on me, and all I wonder is how the hell I got here. Off in the distance I see orbs of light glowing along a path. Maybe it’ll lead me out of this place. So, I begin to canter toward the light, and find myself not heading back the way I came. “Goddamnit,” I murmur to myself as I look about. Festive places like this aren’t my style. No, odd places with floating orbs of light generally give lift my red flags. “I swear to god when I get the hell out of here I’ll…” I come to a stop and look about and stomp my hoof.

I have a feathered cape draped over my right shoulder, that is clasped together with a black pin that has the face of a raven. My face is covered by a black beaked mask that ends below my bottom lip. There are four bracelets around my ankles that are decorated with feathers and various charms. The bracelet upon my front left I notice has more black feathers and a single black cat charm. Then upon my front right I see more feathers and an eye peering up at me. I snort loudly to myself wondering if this is intended to be some kind of twisted irony. Upon my hind left hind bracelet are more feathers and a simple silver bell. Then finally on my right hind is a golden scarab. What precisely these symbols mean is unknown to me.

Perhaps if I follow these orbs I’ll find my way out of this place. I return to cantering down the path, and around me I hear voices. Silently I approach a group. As I walk towards them I hear the taunts of a dog. Many others respond to her, taking on her dare. I myself narrow my eyes and look at the creature head on. “Trick or treat, I take your dare.” I spit at the creature

. "blah blah blah."

OOC//
Vulture is the raven from Edgar Allan Poe’s poem, The Raven, and the charms upon his bracelets are symbols from different stories and poems by Poe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Korra - 10-17-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Elita - 10-17-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Speirling - 10-17-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Vulture - 10-17-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Sikeax - 10-17-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Eribor - 10-18-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Leovan - 10-19-2013, 05:49 PM