the Rift

Young and beautiful [OPEN]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
K A H L U A
Kahlua watched the black mare hopefully. The look she found upon Keahi's face was not one of encouragement, but the painted mare made a frequent habit of not understanding looks and glances. She usually needed things spelled out a little bit more for her. Looking over her latest companion, Kahlua did find that the other was lacking in the looks department. For a moment, she felt a familiar smugness settle into her bones. She was both beautiful and Glazier. This mare before her was... unfortunate (to give her a compliment) and just a lowly newcomer to the land. She could only expect to be loved and rewarded for her greatness. Therefore, it was with great surprise that she took in the words of Keahi.

I am baffled, the other began, bashing Kahlua's childish joy with a sledgehammer of darkness, and Kahlua found that her smile began to fade slowly. The more the mare went on, the more Kahlua was disappointed with the response she was getting. You are no friend of mine, Keahi claimed, and Kahlua could not help but pout her lip in a childish sort of response. Who wouldn't want to be friends with her? As the mare finished, Kahlua had to give herself some time to think about the words. It was not because she was searching for an answer, but rather because she was trying to figure out exactly what the ebony ice queen was saying. The twisted way she spoke was difficult for Kahlua to understand, at best.

“I just...” she began stupidly, then trailed off, her ears flickering in discontent. As she looked down from the hill back into the forest below she did not feel any kind of enjoyment. She felt distant from others and lonely. She couldn't figure out how any other horse would want to feel like this. It was so.... separate. Looking back to Keahi, she tried again. “Why do you want to be on your own?” She decided on this only because she couldn't figure out what to say, and also because she was confused. After all, if you don't know something what harm is there in asking. Perhaps, the silly mare may even learn something yet. “What can I call you?” She added suddenly at the end, almost as an afterthought.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Young and beautiful [OPEN] - by Keahi - 10-12-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Young and beautiful [OPEN] - by Kahlua - 10-14-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: Young and beautiful [OPEN] - by Keahi - 10-16-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: Young and beautiful [OPEN] - by Kahlua - 10-17-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: Young and beautiful [OPEN] - by Keahi - 10-19-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Young and beautiful [OPEN] - by Kahlua - 10-19-2013, 08:59 PM