the Rift

Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Antie had disappeared since I had last seen her when we went to go see Lua. She had said she had "work to do". She had just left me to explore the Edge, she said that it had many beautiful places in it. But I had thought that labeled all of Helovia, not just the Edge. But the place I wandered now was not pleasing to my little green eyes. It made my heart skip a beat of fear and my body tremble at the sites. Antie had told me that I shouldn't be scared, that it was only a sight of shivering Halloween, the scariest month of the twelve. Just the thought of being born gave a slight chill down my fragile little spine. The scene was dangerous, lit with laughing jack-o-lanterns and poisonous grass to lay feet upon.

I was now two months old and had grown use to this habitat, seeing as I had to figure it out all alone now that my mum had left me. Well, I actually didn't know if she really left me, she just said that she was going to be gone for seven months time. I didn't really know if she meant it or not, but I was starting to think that she had abandoned me and daddy. Though, daddy hadn't really looked after me. I had only seen him once in my life time, and that was on my birthday. So, for a filly like me, I was doing real good at taking care of myself. But of course, I did have Antie to help me with some things. She wasn't there with me all the time though.

As I walked along, I looked to the full moon to see a squawking bird taking flight from a tree saying, "HARALD -squawk- THE HARPY!" I eyed him carefully and then look back down to earth, jumping at the ghost of Antie. "I made you something." She said, laying a little tan dress on the ground along with a bright blue necklace. "Happy Halloween, dear." I looked at the dress as I picked it up in my little teeth, throwing over my head before bending to the ground so I can reach to put my legs through the holes. It was very beautiful, especially on me. I stood still, letting Antie slip the necklace around my thin neck. "Thank you Antie! It's very pretty!" She only smiled and pointed her muzzle towards a hill.

I didn't question my Antie and moved on towards the hill. The laces of the dress tickled at my side and I could not help but give a little giggle in return. The beautiful necklace bumped up against my chest as I took every stride. I silver belt looped around tiny tummy and clipped underneath. I felt like a indian princess wearing the dazzling dress and necklace. It was like a dream come true to wear such a pleasure. And I hope when I grow up I'll look just as beautiful as I am now.

As I topped the hill I could see all the horses crowding around an old dog. A smile touched my face and I trotted to meet them. I didn't know what the fuss was all about, but I was determined to find out what it was. I finally reached them all, squeezing through what cracks between the horses I could, hoping not to turn myself into a tiny piece of thin paper. I eyed the dark creature that sat, talking to the others. "Trick or treat? Are we here to play truth or dare?" I asked simply towards the rest and the doggie.

[Abi is Pocahontas!]

ABISHIA

Image Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Korra - 10-17-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Elita - 10-17-2013, 02:42 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Speirling - 10-17-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Sikeax - 10-17-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Abishia - 10-17-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #2, Daphnee - by Eribor - 10-18-2013, 08:22 PM