the Rift

[PRIVATE] you could break me

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
I don't care, the mare responded, and Kahlua looked at her with curious eyes. Kahlua wondered for a moment if Ktulu meant she didn't care what Kahlua's name was, or didn't care if she stayed. Furrowing her brow for a moment, she finally decided that Ktulu had meant the latter. Despite her well-muscled appearance and the scars of many fights past, she did not seem prepared to fight. Kahlua was thankful and sighed her relief aloud. Ignoring any idea that the mare's I don't care, was actually saying I'd really rather you leave, Kahlua took a step closer. If she knew this mare's past she would have turned and run the other way, fearful thing that she was, but one lesson with Ricochet had not taught her to avoid strangers. It was a lesson she would have to learn many times over.

Kahlua followed the Constrictor's gaze backwards and tried to see what she was looking for, but found nothing there. Her heavy sigh filled the air and Kahlua stood in silence with her, waiting for some kind of response. The silent air left her mind roaming again, and it almost felt like she was alone even in Ktulu's presence. Kahlua did not like the feeling and shifted uncomfortably, but was patient enough to give Ktulu time. She had barged in, after all.... but she could not understand what the interruption was. She was a child compared to the aged hearts of so many in Helovia. In her few seasons here she had met more troubled souls and frightful danger that she had in her entire life. Though it was not obvious to her, she had grown so much in so little time. It was no wonder that the citizens of Helovia were like ageless sages.

I am Ktulu, of nowhere in particular, she said finally, and Kahlua's blue eyes shifted back to the mare from the fireflies she had been watching. “That sounds lonely,” she replied almost instantly, glad to have a voice in the air once again. And, as she always talked to much, she blabbered on for a little while longer. “Don't you have a family to settle down with?” Of course, Kahlua had not had a family upon her arrival. She had made one now, with the Qian, and she could and would not imagine it any differently. For a moment, Kahlua thought about extending her nose towards Ktulu's shoulder, but thoughts of how flighty Artemis had been at her touch kept her from advancing. The sword on the mare's head was not one Kahlua would like to dance with, despite her assumption that the mare was more-or-less harmless right now.

OOC| You don't have to tag me every post. Thanks though ^.^
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-09-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-12-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-16-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-20-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-29-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-03-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 11-10-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 12-01-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 12-08-2013, 03:09 PM