the Rift

Into the Unknown

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

I was here again. Why did I keep ending up in this haunted place? Although I had received a prize from the doggie I had met once before here, it still scared me half to death. With all the jack-o-lanterns and the skulls that hung from the limbs of the dead trees, it was impossible not to feel the fear. But the pride from the other day had not left me. Azarel and me were now best friends, but it wasn’t just him, Vulture too! I always knew I would fine good friends here, even if it did take a million years(that was a very long time), I would still find some. Now I was out on the hunt for some more friends, some who were about the age of me, since I only had Aza. But even if I was unlucky tonight, I still had a full life ahead of me to make more friends! I doubted that I would not find another friend though. Helovia was full of others looking for friends!

I kept on following the path until I came upon a colt with some weird, markings on his legs. I had never seen any markings like his own, but anyhow, they were very admiring. I skipped behind a tree, trying to stay hidden until I got a hint of what he was really like but when he started talking to the skull, I thought I might as well skip over him. But everyone deserves a chance. “Hmmm… What will be your name… Well, you look like a boy so I’ll call you Bob! Hi Bob!” For a fact, he was very interesting. But I would not interrupt his conversation with the dead, for it might come back as a conflict on myself. I listened, waiting for the colt to end the talk and walk on but it did take a while, seeing as he seemed interested in why the skull was in the tree. ”Bob?” I thought again, referring back to when he had called it by the name of Bob. I did a silent giggle, making sure I did not make any sounds to where the colt would hear of me.

As soon as the colt started walking, I took a step forward too, and that’s where I made my mistake. A few twigs crackled underneath the force of my little hooves and my gaze shot up towards the colt ahead of me. ” Who’s there! I’m warning you to stay away, or else I’ll get Bob!” Of course, I got caught. Anyone would respond to that in a deep, dark forest surrounded in laughing pumpkins like this. Even I would’ve thought I was being threatened. But I was just a sweet, innocent little girl, so I doubt anyone would come after me like they would a colt that talks to bones. "Don’t run, please. It’s only me. My name is Abishia, call me Abi." I smiled towards the colt and stepped out into the moonlight, making sure he could see my clearly. I needed to know that he knew I was no threat to him and there was no need to fear me.

"Abi Talk!"

Credits

@[Kilchii]

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
Into the Unknown - by Kilchii - 10-19-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Into the Unknown - by Abishia - 10-22-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Into the Unknown - by Kilchii - 10-23-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Into the Unknown - by Cypress - 11-01-2013, 07:14 AM