the Rift

Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas

Raven Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

RAVEN

Well, I had heard of a place, where the sun never bellows and the moon takes place hovering behind the dark clouds. The glowing pumpkins stare hard at you with no ease and all you see are the bones of the dead. You see, I barely knew of this land that I had come to, for I had only arrived and I didn't attend on getting frightened on the first week of my stay. But I came here, to the haunted place, because I heard of the treats the tricksters were giving away. No, I would not be surprised if I did not get anything, because I was a wolverine, amongst a bunch of idiot horses. Yet, I had become friends with most, and gained a home beneath The Gallant. Sir Midas was my master now and I would make sure I served him well.

As for Halloween, I didn't take much pride in it. I was not the one to dress myself up in a silly costume, but this year, I had done well. I thought I was showing my warrior skills off well, seeing as I was a machine for battle. I had my arrows and my bow, my vest and my gloves. Look closer, my scar really tops it off well. I had actually surprised my own self with such a thing, I might as well keep my vest for my up-coming battles. It was not worth just one night. I've always attended to get my a battle vest anyway, since I've been in so many fights lately, I might as well.

I walked over a hill, seeing a half-torn female dog walking away. I started to greet her but decided otherwise that it might not be my greatest decision. A sigh escaped my black mouth as I continued down and then up to another hill, this time meeting a large spider. I'd never seen such a spider in my lifetime and I was starting to believe Helovia was a very strange place. Pegasi, unicorns, and now gigantic spiders that stand on their hind legs. "Defiantly strange alright." I thought to myself and walked closer to the spider. I sat down on my rump and stared hard into all eight eyes, glaring at him. "Trick me or treat me." I told him lowly.

Credits

Raven is dressed up as Hawkeye from the Avengers! ;3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Raven - 10-22-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Speirling - 10-22-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Oxy - 10-22-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Nao - 10-23-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Arlo - 10-24-2013, 08:10 AM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Elita - 10-24-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Lena - 10-24-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Scarter - 10-24-2013, 10:08 PM