the Rift

Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas

Speirling Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The other creature, a dog, cursed me. I couldn't see completely and a cloud of dust had been following me. I thrust my wings out and flapped them, attempting to flap away the dust. It pushed it back some but it came right back, like a boomerang. The sound it made was annoying and weird. It kind of gave me a sense of safety within it, though. I don't really know, it was really weird and strange. This place was weird and strange.

All the sudden, I felt my hooves sticking to the ground. I looked down to see black goo. Some of the dust storm appeared to be getting stuck in it but otherwise, it was just a nuisance. No advantage to me for the dust continued to swarm. I look up to see spiders dropping from the trees and my eyes widen. My ears flatten and I turn my head.

Suddenly, the daddy comes out and holy-freaking-thistle-meadow is he creepy. He speaks and I cock my head at an angle. The cowboy hat upon my head turns with me and my left eye looks at the spider, my other remaining concealed. I once again whip my tail, and my cowboy attire moves as my body shifts. The sheriff badge rattles against my leather coat and my chaps billow with the chilling breeze.

"And so you say. I've fought off tougher rattlesnakes than you, partner. I'd love to see the gunpowder you shoot." I whip my wings and glare at the spider.

[[Cue the western music! Haha. Speirling is still in her western cowboy/sherrif attire.]]

image credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Raven - 10-22-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Speirling - 10-22-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Oxy - 10-22-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Nao - 10-23-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Arlo - 10-24-2013, 08:10 AM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Elita - 10-24-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Lena - 10-24-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: Trick or Treat: Character #3, Silas - by Scarter - 10-24-2013, 10:08 PM