[PRIVATE] you could break me

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu
the Constrictor

It was never a comfortable silence when you were standing with someone you hardly knew and Ktulu soon found herself wishing that she would have told the mare to take a flying leap. Instead she shifted her weight and waited out the silence, hoping that the mare would take it upon herself to realize that her presence wasn't wanted or needed. The only one that Ktulu wanted was in the Foothills and it seemed she wouldn't be leaving them anytime soon. Or ever, if Eytan was right in his argument.

"That sounds lonely. Don't you have a family to settle down with?"

The Constrictor cast a sidelong glance at Kahlua, wondering if she was asking the question because she was genuinely curious or if she knew something and was digging at mending wounds in an attempt to rip the scabs off. If Eytan had stuck around he'd have felt out the mare already and convinced Ktulu that she was okay. He was nowhere near as suspicious of everyone as his bonded was, but he was gone and she had to be the judge of character on her own.

Ktulu's weight shifted as she turned to face Kahlua head on, her crimson eyes critical as she looked her over, clearly trying to decide if the mare had some hidden intentions. She had an innocent face, Ktulu decided, and an aura that was just as innocent as her face, and that was the reason Ktulu decided that the mare posed no threat. Still, she was reserved in her answers. "My family is scattered across Helovia. Or has disappeared altogether." She finally answered. "My father is in the Edge, my sister, brothers, and mother I haven't the faintest clue." Her tail flicked and she pressed her lips together as she stared at the mare.

"Why do you choose to reside in the Edge?" What made it so great that her own father would abandon his daughters after their victory in favor of it?

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-09-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-12-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-16-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-20-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-29-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-03-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 11-10-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 12-01-2013, 09:53 PM