the Rift

[PRIVATE] you could break me

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
The mare's sidelong glance once again made Kahlua uncomfortable, made her shift her weight and lean towards an exit, but somehow she could not bring herself to leave. Even here, cramped up in the clearing with this oddly marked and oddly silent mare, Kahlua was happier than she was on her own. Besides, if she had been smart enough to leave, she would not be herself. Flicking her ears towards the black and gold mare, Kahlua tried to smile. The motion was not forced, but she had no heart in it and so it was not nearly as radiant as it normally would have been. Regardless, Ktulu seemed to decide she was of little concern.

As she mentioned that her father was in the Edge, Kahlua perked up a little more. At least they had something in common. She wondered for a moment who the girls father could be, but her thoughts disappeared soon enough as she tried to take in the rest of the speech. Again, a look of disdain was given to her, though Kahlua did not catch it. She was rarely good at deciphering the emotions of others. At the inquiry about her place of residence, the painted girl could not help but perk up a little bit. If ever she was troubled, thoughts of home could surely ease her soul. “Mirage seeks peace, I like the goal. I wouldn't want a life with constant war and hatred,” she decided upon. Her beginnings in the herd were more simple. She had needed a home and had desired power. As she was weak and cowardly, peace was an easy goal for her to rally behind. A moment later, she added, “Who is your father? I can tell him you are well.”

In reality, the simple girl could probably have rallied behind any herd and taken up any cause (save that of constant warfare). The gods had simply pointed her towards the Edge and history had been made. Humming for a moment, a simple song of joy, she thought of the wooded land she called home. A few quiet moments soon brought her head back to her troubles, though. She still could not say what was making her feel so distraught, but since she was not one to keep secrets, she ended up speaking again. She always did speak too much. “What do you do when your heart is troubled?” She was not used to this feeling and certainly did not know how to deal with it. Perhaps the advice of strangers would be better than none.

@[Ktulu]
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-09-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-12-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-16-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-20-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-29-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-03-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 11-10-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 12-01-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 12-08-2013, 03:09 PM