the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Twist In My Story

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo
You're busy dying if you're living in the past
Where the mare's words would have usually gone through one ear and out the other, on this night, the brindle was pulled in by every syllable that left the girl's mouth. He noticed her quick skyward glance, the forward pull of her wings, and her gaze dropping down briefly to their shimmering lights scattered throughout her lavender hide. Sitting not far from the pair, Talbot watched cautiously, concern and apprehension spreading throughout their mental bond. The pup didn't know what had gotten into Crowley, but he knew that it was not normal, for his master had never been so genuinely interested in a Pegasus before.

A flash of worry flooded the Weaver's golden eyes as he listened to the mare's story, declaring that this perpetual night may very well have 'broken' her. There were so many ways that one could be broken, Crowley wasn't sure which she had meant... Catching sound of her sigh, he took a step closer, closing the distance between them ever so slightly more, and he could see her doing the same before she voiced her own question. It was a good one, one that might have been answered all so differently if he were in his correct state of mind. "Yes," he answered a second later, "While the darkness doesn't bother me, the unknown of why it has settled over the land does. I worry not only for my own welfare, but more so that of my herdmates." Though he would never admit it, whether in his current state or that of normalcy, Crowley really did care for each and every one of his fellow herdmates. Even if they were sometimes at one another's throats.

"But," the brindle spoke up again, flashing a strangely uncharacteristic smile at the mare which made Talbot's hackles bristle, "Just because the sky has been plagued with darkness does not mean that we have to be, too. If I may ask... does your heart lay with any of Helovia's Gods? Do you believe in them, miss...?"

[ @[Irrydae] ]
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
A Twist In My Story - by Crowley - 08-10-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: A Twist In My Story - by Crowley - 09-20-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: A Twist In My Story - by Irrydae - 10-09-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: A Twist In My Story - by Crowley - 11-04-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: A Twist In My Story - by Irrydae - 11-26-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: A Twist In My Story - by Crowley - 01-27-2014, 12:17 PM