the Rift

[OPEN] Do you see what I see? [Report Re: Sanctuary]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

Gaucho's dark ears swiveled forward with Midas' clarification. Hadn't he just said it was when he was flying over the heart? Perhaps that was not specific enough? Doubtfully, Gaucho paused, searching his mental bond with Mara to see if there was something he missed. He hadn't lingered over the cave - at the time, there had been no one around, and investigating didn't seem worth his time. Perhaps he should have? Shifting his weight, he mentally listened as Mara further clarified for him: Heart is big Gaucho. How Midas' find cave? What he need-look for?" With sudden comprehension, the bay nodded.

"Heart. Near center. Lots of grass cover opening, but cave there." Pausing, he wondered if there wasn't more detail he could give. "Easy to see from sky. Nobody there when Gaucho go - maybe more now. Cave have shiny walls." He was of course talking about the crystal that was inside - but from his vantage point in the sky, all he could see was the glisten of the light hitting them, but not their actual shape, which might have made him realize their composition. Or maybe not.

His dark tail flicked at his flanks which were slowly becoming more and more itchy, as his sweat dried in large patches. A shiver ran down his black spine, and Gaucho had to resist the urge to have Mara slither down as well, and relieve him of his physical-distractions.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you see what I see? [Report Re: Sanctuary] - by Ilacta - 11-02-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: Do you see what I see? [Report Re: Sanctuary] - by Gaucho - 11-06-2013, 11:20 AM