the Rift

[OPEN] let's be alone together; cypress

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
The words of her own followed with a shake of the copper's head. Then followed words of his, "I don't" pausing, a thought passed his mind then moving on speaking again. “Not a blood family, anyway. Somewhere here are twin stallions that I am...quite close to.”

Ah.

Cypress saw. He had a family, just not a... what do you call it? Family of trust? No, not a family with love? She didn't know. All she knew is what he had told her. For she had just met the handsome stallion. The thinking gaze swept his eyes for a moment, then he spoke again. "I prefer to travel alone most of the time, though". A ripple of something shook through his body. Well, that's what Cypress saw.

This stallion... he seemed different. Why? How was he different? Why did she think about this a long time after she had been told she looked different. But, hey. She was different. And she could express it with her eyes, her movements, her tone. Tons of things she knew about herself jumbled in a knot. Until she couldn't pick something out of it anymore.
The chestnut looked in the direction of a sort of marsh-birds caw. It sounded different than others. Just like what she was thinking about them two. He spoke again of thinking of exploring the place too. Then he spoke of its unwelcoming look. And how he would save it for another day. Cypress knew. This was the natural haziness in the olders that she'd met's eyes. They had forgotten of their days of no worries and prancing in the beautiful lush green fields. The eyes of young glowing gold while in the sunlight. But she knew not one of them she had met had overcome that haze and she would soon have it. Clouding her eyes bringing her into the mature world.

The thought of never exploring. Cypress couldn't go a day without figuring something new out. She loved new. She love old. Just like friends and family. The ones she had lost and yearned for all her life.

wordcount: 349
ooc: Sorry! I put this up a while ago and I forgot to add the tags!
tags:@[Gabriel]

Image Credits
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
let's be alone together; cypress - by Gabriel - 11-04-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Cypress - 11-04-2013, 08:43 PM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Gabriel - 11-04-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Cypress - 11-06-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Gabriel - 11-06-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Cypress - 11-07-2013, 04:38 AM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Gabriel - 11-07-2013, 11:14 AM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Cypress - 11-08-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Gabriel - 11-20-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: let's be alone together; cypress - by Cypress - 11-21-2013, 07:52 PM