[PRIVATE] you could break me

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu
the Constrictor

"She would not be the first with the goal of peace." Ktulu said, her voice falling flat and a frown creasing the corners of her mouth. Was peace really a viable goal, though? Would anyone ever truly be able to achieve the peace that everyone claimed that they desired? The dark mare doubted it. Her crimson gaze found the other mare once more and the question was upon her lips before she could stop it. "How can you achieve peace without war?" She stared, waiting only seconds for an answer before she pressed on. "To achieve peace you must eliminate those who wish for war and in doing so you bring war upon yourself. Would you kill for peace? Would you condone killing in the name of peace?" She stared more then snorted and turned her gaze elsewhere. Peace, she was beginning to think, was overrated.

Kahlua's next question and the offer that followed it drew a bitter and quite resentful laugh from Ktulu. "If my father cared to know if I was well he would see for himself." She stated. He knew where she had been, but he had never made the effort to contact her and she had cut ties with him the day he had turned his back on her and walked away. Now when she thought of him she often felt little more than anger and resentment. "If you speak to Paladin the Valiant you can tell him that Ktulu is well, if he even cares to know." Her tail slapped against her legs and she snorted, forcing muscles that had begun to tense in the small fit of anger that had swept over her to relax.

"What do you do when your heart is troubled?"

The question took Ktulu off guard and she looked at the painted mare. What did she do? She isolated herself from everyone. She went to the forest and hid in the shadows. She picked fights because physical pain was much more manageable than emotional pain. She talked to Eytan and let him counsel her because the bear was wise beyond his years. She brooded and made herself more upset and began to blame everything on herself when others were at fault besides herself. Rather than answer Kahlua's question she turned her head away from her and stared in the direction that Eytan had stalked off in.

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-09-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-12-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-16-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-20-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-29-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-03-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 11-10-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 12-01-2013, 09:53 PM