the Rift

[OPEN] so, i kick out like this? [gauchoman]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
Remember rights that I did wrong, so here I go.</style>

Gaucho watched as the petite creature before him lightly lunged into the air with the use of her wings, springing forward slightly, landing immediately upon the sands. His nostrils flared as he watched this - it was a maneuver he used often in battle - with the aid of his wings he could take significantly longer steps, steps that his opponents usually hadn't accounted for. Seeing this near-mare do the same to evade him, made him chuckle slightly under his breath. "Very good" He offered as she turned to face him, his normally stoic and unemotional face looking relaxed if not slightly amused. On his nose, Mara slithered even further - her black eyes looking the filly over with interest.

As the child spoke, Gaucho's head nodded decisively, causing Mara to bounce against his skull, and nearly fall off the side. Scrambling, her white body tensed as she tightened her grip on his antlers. Hissing as she coiled herself back up, she loosened her tail enough to bop him on the nose, before re-coiling herself fully in his antlers. "Yes." He acknowledged verbally, with a sort of verbose sigh. "Meeting last long. But - " Shrugging his muscular shoulders, he continued: "My-das had lot to talk about." The words rolled off his tongue as if they were blocks. Each one formed rigidly, and separated by obvious pauses - still, it wasn't too bad.

His long tail flicked against his hocks, as Mara mentally probed his mind. "Mara want to know if you craft-ter or learn-er" Again his antlered brow was tossed up, to indicate the snake, and again it sent Mara's relaxed body sliding down his nose. The snake had grown long, and was already several feet in length - and now, much of that length was sprawled down the sides of Gaucho's broad skull. Hissing, her body tightly coiled to retract herself back into her antlered perch, while her gaze sought out the filly, waiting for an answer. It was troublesome for the snake to have to use her companion as a mouthpiece, especially when that mouthpiece was Gaucho, but he would have to do.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: so, i kick out like this? [gauchoman] - by Gaucho - 11-12-2013, 09:33 AM