the Rift

[OPEN] Distant Dreams

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

The Impersonator looked as vibrant as the sunrise. He stood out as the colors in the background splattered against the rocky cliffs and oozed into the reflection of the crashing waves. His orbs matched the sparkling blue of the ocean’s body. Seiren’s orbs trailed his orbs and then down to his coat once again for she could not get over how… handsome he looked. Now she did not like to admit to herself that there were others that could be so tempting, but she did admit to herself that Roland held some attractiveness. It must be the way the light is hitting him she thought to herself wishing the thought would leave her mind. She hated admitting this kind of stuff to herself.

Roland’s voice snapped Seiren back into reality. The girl must have been staring for a bit more than she would have liked to, because when the golden heart spoke, she caught his gaze too quickly, almost like a jolt of energy shot into her head. A slight blush ran into her cheeks because she could feel them heating up. She smiled at Roland as he spoke, trying to ignore the fact that she was acting like some immature filly. Biting her lip, she gave the gilded colored brute her attention.

Velvet tone reached her ears and they tipped forward to listen. “That’s true,” She gave a smile towards him as she searched for his gaze once again. “It’s nice to be able to actually see the world around you,” Her tone was nonchalant as she turned her attention to the world surrounding her and the Impersonator. The scenery was so…real.

Murky irises seem to glimmer in the inviting warmth of the golden strips of light. It was so nice to actually see the world clearly and not have a nebulous haze over the earth, without the sun god’s light. Even though Seiren had become accustom to the dark, it was nice, for a change, to see the world in a different way. The light was only a guide, she knew, but when there was no presence of the illuminating glow from the sun, it seemed as though it was a whole new world.

When there was a silence, Roland broke it. He spoke of himself and an old friend meeting up. Seiren wondered who this friend was? What herd he was part of, or not. Of course, she was nosy, but could get information out of a soul if she really wanted to, but she figured if Roland wanted to tell her of this old friend then he would say. Maybe it was better if she did not know who this friend was. But, now there was more information. They had fought in a war together. He did not say it in a conceited way, but he did look nomadic. She could see his muscles outlining his golden skin and she could tell that he was a soldier. And probably at that a good one. “How charming,” She said in an amused tone, smirking towards him. But then one a more serious note, she asked him a question that tugged at her mind. “So were you a general or something? You know in the war? It interests me,” The topic did intrigue her and she wanted to know more about Roland. He seemed to be a loyal guy to his family, or at most to his work.

“Ah, you know the usual, nothing interesting, just wandering around by myself.” She gave a slight chuckle and a trailing smile as she searched for his gaze. “To be honest, a girl like me does not do too much. I usually just walk around and try to find food or shelter and then just keep walking again. There is so much to see that I have not yet or experience that I have not explored and I hope that one day I might be able to find that something that I don’t know about.” She looked towards the ground at the end of her line. It was a pretty boring life. She occasionally ran into someone, but mostly she just lived with herself. “Of course living without a herd has advantages and disadvantages, but the good part about not being in a herd is that I can do whatever I please… there are no restrictions.” She once again finished her sentence, but this time looked up towards him.

“I agree, we should take advantage of the light that the sun provides, let’s go,” She starts to walk past Roland, and once she gets a few strides away she stops. She turns her head backwards she see if he is coming, swishing her tail in amusement, she waits for the golden stallion.

[Ahh soo long, sorry! @[Roland] ]

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]

Messages In This Thread
Distant Dreams - by Roland - 10-21-2013, 12:20 AM
RE: Distant Dreams - by Seiren - 10-26-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: Distant Dreams - by Roland - 11-02-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Distant Dreams - by Seiren - 11-05-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Distant Dreams - by Roland - 11-09-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: Distant Dreams - by Seiren - 11-12-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Distant Dreams - by Roland - 11-22-2013, 08:34 PM