the Rift

Where is she [rehovah, open]

Quiach Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Hm." Quiach sighed softly, and plucked a stray twig out of the mare's feathers. He allowed his mind to wander, trying to collect all the information he had heard about Dragon's Throat. Pegasus-oriented. Strong leader. Respectful but not particularly caring of other species, most likely. Did they accept unicorns? They might. "Well, I'm not sure either. I wouldn't want to join any herd at the time, but protection is a useful ally. And unfortunately, the World's Edge is not willing to accommodate pegasi. As for the wind-tossed foothills, we would both be out of place, no matter how kind horses may be to us." Quiach fell silent again. Maybe, just maybe, if they travelled to the Dragon's Throat they may accept me. Rehovah is almost garunteed, I'm sure. "But I'm not sure... really. Maybe... I don't even know. I feel like our travelling is so limited without being part of a herd. Unless we want to be outcasts, but I'm not certain about that. It's just like the dilemma of a bird trying to seek protection. Nest in the trees or take flight? And I'm still don't get along very well with most others. Distasteful beings they are that think science is a waste of time. Or that I'm too quiet," Quiach snorted, tossing his head. It was true, he supposed- this was the first time he had spoken since he and Rehovah had split apart. He wasn't much of a speaker, more of a listener. But if you were also speaking, you forgot to listen to the whisper of the trees, the trill of the songbird, the howl of the wolf. You forgot to see the hungry wolf, the delicate fawn, the rolling hills.

Messages In This Thread
Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Quiach - 08-18-2012, 11:35 AM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Rehovah - 08-18-2012, 02:12 PM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Quiach - 08-18-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Rehovah - 08-19-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Official - 08-19-2012, 02:48 PM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Quiach - 08-19-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Rehovah - 08-19-2012, 08:25 PM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Quiach - 08-20-2012, 10:29 AM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 10:45 AM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Quiach - 08-20-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: Where is she [rehovah, open] - by Rehovah - 08-20-2012, 01:23 PM