the Rift

[PRIVATE] you could break me

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
The less than thrilled words of Ktulu met Kahlua's ears and soon enough the painted girls smile was turning to a frown. How can you achieve peace without war? She asked and Kahlua flicked her ears. This was quickly turning to a philosophical discussion that would be well out of the realm of her capacity. She did not have an answer so she said nothing, opting to let the Constrictor continue her thoughts. Would you kill for peace? she asks, making Kahlua shift uncomfortably. Would she? She couldn't imagine such a thing. She had fought, but had the stallion fallen instead of letting her run off would she have thrown a hoof through his skull, watched him take his last breath and ended any story that might have been his?

Shuddering, she tried unsuccessfully to force the thoughts out of her head. She didn't think she would stop the warriors from killing in the name of the Edge, but did she really know what that meant? She knew the idea of death. She knew that things were born and died, but had she ever really thought about it? No. Ktulu was right. She had no concept of what she was asking for when she asked for peace, but even now with the words thrown out before her she didn't really understand. Confusion rattled her brain, the philosophical questions that Ktulu was asking her to answer frustrating the poor girl and making her want to cry. This was her life, wasn't it? Couldn't she aim for peace without being questioned? She shifted again, flicking her tail in agitation. She didn't know what to do.

Luckily, she was given reprieve from her terrible indecision. Paladin. Kahlua remembered the stallion. She had met him once, on the shore. There had been an intruder. At least she knew who the mare was speaking of. She bobbed her head then, back in the realm of conversation that she was comfortable with. “I will,” was all she said, though the mare's thoughts on her father were something Kahlua could actually relate to. She had never been good enough for her father. Was Ktulu the same?

Watching the Constrictor's gaze turn back towards the woods at her final question, Kahlua followed her gaze but found nothing. With silence in the air between them, Kahlua's mind naturally wandered back to the confusion that Ktulu had forced into it. Peace and war. Did they go together? Could there be one without the other? Kahlua wanted to think so, but she couldn't find a way to work it out in her head. Instead, frustrated, she began to move. A few steps took her forward, but something stopped her from leaving entirely. She would go soon, it was becoming more obvious to Kahlua that the woman wanted to be left alone, but leaving the conversation more confused than she entered it was a frustration the painted girl was having a difficult time stomaching. “Is it so wrong to want a life where you don't have to watch your back with every step you take,” she said finally, almost pouting. It was the only words she had been able to force out of her head.

@[Ktulu]
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-09-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-12-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-16-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-20-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-29-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-03-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 11-10-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 12-01-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 12-08-2013, 03:09 PM