the Rift

We are the wind before the thunderstorm. open.

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

onni.</style>
 the open-hearted make such a mess of themselves.</style>

The response was just as noncommittal. Onni is relieved that her absentmindedness does not bother this newcomer, or the girl she assumed was a newcomer. Most who traveled within the Threshold's forests were arriving from elsewhere. The champagne color reminds the shaman of Moth, and fleetingly in her chest the mare hopes that this stranger comes from the Vale of which he spoke. If she had been, it would be an opportunity for the girl to track down an old friend, possibly.

Please - what is this place? A typical question, one that brings an easy smile to her pale features. "You are in Helovia," the painted girl says kindly. "Welcome."

The shaman was hardly an ambassador for the land of Helovia, but this mare seemed like she needed a friendly face. Lost, so very lost, from the drag of her voice to the words they spoke. It would almost be ironic, if the healer knew that the mare was looking for someone in such a state. Even if she could have known, the painted girl has nothing to relate with. Perhaps, she could sympathize with the Illuminant as a child. Onni did spend a whole year searching for the land of Isilme and her mother after the cataclysm. Now, however, the mare might give her advice to stop looking and start living.

Instead, with her lack of knowledge, the healer is left to ponder about the cause of the melancholy aura surrounding the pegasus. "It is no trouble, miss."

"If you need a place to rest, my home is south of here - the Dragon's Throat. I am Onni," chirping from her withers, the songbird demands his own introduction. "And that is Lyhty."
""

image by Neal Fowler @ flickr.com</style>
 just enough dark to see</style>
  how you're the light over me.</style>

Messages In This Thread
We are the wind before the thunderstorm. open. - by Meraki - 11-16-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: We are the wind before the thunderstorm. open. - by Meraki - 11-16-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: We are the wind before the thunderstorm. open. - by Onni - 11-16-2013, 03:16 PM
RE: We are the wind before the thunderstorm. open. - by Meraki - 11-16-2013, 06:11 PM