the Rift

[OPEN] so, i kick out like this? [gauchoman]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
Remember rights that I did wrong, so here I go.</style>

Gaucho, who's childhood years were full of rigorous routine and training, smiled as the filly coasted on his artificial breeze. The herd he had come from was constantly on the move - constantly claiming and fighting for land and power. There was no time for games or folly - only training. To now be part of, and indeed lead a herd where time could be taken for leisure and pleasure, was welcoming. If the inhabitants of his herd had time to play and laugh, he was doing his job: they were safe.

As the filly banked to the left, Gaucho did as well, taking care to land behind her, so that the disturbance of the sands from where his large hooves struck, would not strike her. However, given the abundance of magic that dwelt in the Throat, he would not have been surprised if this youngling had sand-magic of her own. As she mentioned his rank, he merely grunted in response. Good, he was learning, was a relative term. One that his herd-mates abused at their leisure. But no matter, the thought troubled him little. With a sigh, folding his dark wings to his sides, he looked up towards the sunlit sky. "Gaucho meet sun-god" He began, as his gaze drifted across the wide sky. "This his lands, you know."

His large crowned skull turned in her direction now, regarding her gently. The two were almost comically different as they stood in their herdland: Gaucho, a creature of obvious masculinity and strength, towering above a feminine youth. He wondered vaguely who instructed the herd of their heritage...was it Onni? Who had been their Oracle before Africa? Gaucho frowned, finding he could not recall. The mate of the late Azzuen had held the position but the interim...Had it been Avalon? The mare who vaguely resembled him, who he had brought home from the Threshold, so long ago? Perhaps, although he couldn't recall having seen her much since that day. His dark tail swished against his brindled hocks as he contemplated this. Could it be that the young and new, knew nothing of the history of the Throat?

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: so, i kick out like this? [gauchoman] - by Gaucho - 11-16-2013, 10:55 PM