the Rift

[OPEN] so, i kick out like this? [gauchoman]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
Remember rights that I did wrong, so here I go.</style>

Gaucho regarded her question thoughtfully. His normally stoic and unemotional features melting into a look of perplexity. "Yes." He said simply, which was apparently not a good answer, according to Mara. The white snake hissed in his antlers, bopping him between the ears with her tail, and mentally reprimanding him. Almost guiltily, Gaucho's dark ears dropped backward, before his attention was once again placed on the golden child. "Sun God make this land with help. Moon Good, Earth God, and.....short, zappy God" He said with a shrug, not knowing how to characterize the God of the spark - although that was probably a more apt description than he was aware of. "Last season, a hole appeared in the sky. Gods have to leave to fix it - everything grow dark without sun. No light. No magic. If he were playing dress-up, he no be able to do that." He concluded finally.

Her next question, seemed to invoke a sense of pride in Gaucho, as he nodded. Wars did not frighten or sadden the warrior. They were the trials and tribulations of living together - wars and invasions were inevitable. He left it to the philosopher's and shaman's to decide what was right and wrong - all the beast was worried about was protecting his family. "Many." He offered, to which again, Mara bopped him between the ears. Sssshe wantssss mooreee" She hissed in his mind. With a grunt, Gaucho sighed. "Long ago, yewwneekorns live in Edge. Sun God attack them, and then later ... Kee-an?" He paused, he had never learned how to say Qian properly. "Then kee-an Invade. Kick yeweneekorns out. Later, the Gray -" He made a motion to indicate that it was the same herd that they had spoken about at the recent herd-meeting. "Gray invade Foot-hills, with Throat help. I go, and My-das go, and Kri go, and Aryel go" He spat the last name bitterly, still annoyed with the blue mare, even though it had likely been more than a year, since he had seen her last. "We win. Then -- " Now he did pause, biting his lip as if to keep anger from bubbling over. "Then they invade us. My-das say that Foothill make contract with the Basin. So when Basin attack, Foothills have to attack too. They attack Throat and Edge." His stormy gaze looked even more agitated, as a snarl worked its way onto his features, recalling the event in his mind. He saw Maww-jah escaping himself and My-das into the sea, and then returning to see his kin fighting the yewwneekorns without him. Most of all, he remembered seeing onnnmnneee below. That image alone made him wince. Quickly though, the look dissolved, and Gaucho was left with an un-bothered grin upon his rugged features. "But we win that too."

His dark tail flicked slightly, as he took a breath, and smiled up at Mara, as she mentally praised him for his re-telling of recent events. "I think....only Sun God interfere. He burn down Edge and Foot-hills, and then get banished." The dun shrugged - old news. "Gaucho don't know about other God's but...Gaucho can show you Sun? He talk to Gaucho." He said, rather proudly.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: so, i kick out like this? [gauchoman] - by Gaucho - 11-18-2013, 12:23 PM