the Rift

[OPEN] | Storm | Gaucho/Open

Alina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[I don't know if it is OK to post before NPC, but I thought the monster wouldn't really do anything else than keep trying to get them, if it is not OK I am happy to delete and change my post after NPC replies :D

I have read about Helovia Hard Mode, but I have like a huge problem with numbers so I didn't understand it ^^' Though it is a neat way of making it more interesting I guess!]

Alina
The little dove bounced of the slimy tentacles as she without success tried to stay away from them. One of her front hooves even got stuck for a brief moment on the strange cups that were a part of the long arms. But she got loose and continued banking from one side to another as she fought both the air currents and the monster. She didn’t scream anymore. She was far too afraid, too out of breath to vocalize her fear anymore.

She searched frantically to find the strange stallion and she found that he had climbed high above her. For a split second she thought he was going to abandon her, but then something strange happened… Three glittering eagles appeared and Alina stared in disbelief. This stallion possessed magic!

A sudden gust then threw the girl off balance and she rolled off the current she was riding. She fell towards the dark ocean, but she was lucky because one of the tentacles that had been aiming to grab her now only squeezed empty air. She beat her wings as fast as she could to rise again, but she found herself trapped even closer to the dangerous waves by the slithering limbs. The water seemed to boil with the movements of the enormous monster under her and the little dove thought for a moment that there was no way out of this.

Then one of the glittering eagles descended to her and she could hear the stallion’s gruff voice through the fray. It was impossible to make out all the words, but she guessed that he wanted her to follow the eagle because the apparition swiftly flew towards the shore. Alina heaved her body forwards, pressing down and back on the air with her downy wings.

She ducked and swayed for the slimy arms and soon an opening appeared before her. With the cold rain in her eyes and the thunder in her ears she pressed forwards and then… She was out!

Just as a smile began spreading on her lips she had the strangest sensation. It felt cold and wet and pressuring. That vile smell of rotten fish invaded her nostrils and suddenly she was yanked out of the sky. Before she could even start to scream she was submerged under the crashing waves. The sound of the storm lessened in strength as her body was dragged deeper and deeper.

Alina twisted and turned with all her might, she bit down on the slippery tentacle and tried to tear off a piece of it. She kicked and tried to bend the tentacle loose by extending her wings, but it all seemed in vain.

bg and flower: locolobo.net

Messages In This Thread
| Storm | Gaucho/Open - by Alina - 11-18-2013, 05:59 AM
RE: | Storm | Gaucho/Open - by Gaucho - 11-18-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: | Storm | Gaucho/Open - by NPC - 11-18-2013, 11:52 AM
RE: | Storm | Gaucho/Open - by Alina - 11-18-2013, 01:17 PM
RE: | Storm | Gaucho/Open - by Gaucho - 11-18-2013, 01:48 PM
RE: | Storm | Gaucho/Open - by Alina - 11-18-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: | Storm | Gaucho/Open - by Gaucho - 11-18-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: | Storm | Gaucho/Open - by Alina - 11-18-2013, 05:35 PM
RE: | Storm | Gaucho/Open - by Gaucho - 11-23-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: | Storm | Gaucho/Open - by Alina - 11-23-2013, 03:15 PM