[OPEN] Home Away From Home [Delivery]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
I'm screaming at the top of my voice.
Give me reason but don't give me choice</style>

[Time-line wise for Gaucho, this occurs before he gets attacked by the sea-monster :) ]

My-das was quite correct: patrols did not cease, merely because his title had changed. Almost nothing had changed, not really, or at least, insofar as Gaucho was concerned. He acknowledged Mara's reminders that he needed to use his voice more than his body, when it came to winning his herd over to whether or not he was fit for Sultan, but that would always come secondary to his desire to protect them. They could chastise him all they wanted, as long as they were safe.

From the skies, Gaucho had spied his smaller counter part fall from his patrolling altitude. Still too far away to see what - or who - it was below that had caught the Sultan's attention, Gaucho beat his dark wings and banked slightly to put himself on a trajectory that would draw him to where My-das was. Covering the air quickly and efficiently, the dun's stormy gaze was focused on the terrain below, where quite the little party had sprouted up at the borders. Before descending, Gaucho did a cursory sweep of the airspace above them, ensuring that there were no looming threats taking the opportunity to sneak onto their borders, while both Sultan's were distracted. Satisfied, Gaucho allowed his wings to pull him nearer to the ground, landing on the opposite side of Africa with a grace ill-befiting a creature of his appearance.

Blue-gray gaze surveyed the two mares as his dark wings tucked to his flanks. In his antlers, Mara peered outwards, tongue forking out of her white mouth to scent the air and taste the air of the newcomers. Both mares are petite - precisely like the majority of his flock within the Throat, and Gaucho once again found himself towering over the group (save for one-winged Africa, although her missing limb made her feeling smaller to the dun, somehow). He grunted in acknowledgement to the mares, as he stood comfortably next to Africa. Having caught the tail-end of My-das' greeting, he waited with a stoic expression, to hear what had brought these two to their borders.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Home Away From Home [Delivery] - by Kahlua - 11-16-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Home Away From Home [Delivery] - by Midas - 11-18-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Home Away From Home [Delivery] - by Africa - 11-19-2013, 01:10 AM
RE: Home Away From Home [Delivery] - by Gaucho - 11-19-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: Home Away From Home [Delivery] - by Kahlua - 11-21-2013, 12:39 AM
RE: Home Away From Home [Delivery] - by Midas - 11-29-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Home Away From Home [Delivery] - by Africa - 11-30-2013, 09:37 PM