Blue Horizon

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik
A lone man loved by none:

How long can he live?

More cautious now that he had the equivalent of a small child to care for, Torleik found himself spending more time in the Threshold than he had ever assumed he would, given the neutrality of the claiming grounds. He felt that Irelyn would come to less potential harm here than other places, and it gave her a chance to stretch her wings - literally and figuratively.

The dark stallion was not surprised to see yet another duo of bodies moving amongst the trees and with a mental beckoning, he indicated his bonded companion should follow him. He set his pace slow, allowing for Irelyn's tiny steps, and was unperturbed to see that the two unicorns interacting seemed to already know one another.

"Gentlemen," he greeted, that not a word he would normally use to address other males, but Torleik did not underestimate the power of a polite introduction. "You two seem acquainted already - I am Torleik. I do not believe I have met either of you prior." Why he felt compelled to recruit for the Basin, he was unsure.

Perhaps he desired to atone for his previous actions that might have been considered ungrateful towards his home. Though only he and Ulrik knew of those actions, he still felt...as if he needed to prove himself. Maybe that was because his first attempt to do so had failed, and by such a small margin that he still had trouble fully accepting it.

Regardless, he was here now, and he glanced down at Ireyln, watching her large yellow eyes observe these two others curiously, their color standing out in such stark contrast against her downy, black baby feathers. A tremor of trepidation vibrated their bond and the griffin scooted a little closer to one of Torleik's feathered feet, shoving her head under the soft, long hair intended to help keep her bonded's feet warm. A soft smile crinkled his eyes more than it curved his lips; it was cute that she felt safe now, barely covered by some of his hair. Babes, they were innocent and pure.

Credits: Image by Eagle
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Blue Horizon - by Evers - 11-19-2013, 06:54 AM
RE: Blue Horizon - by Locket - 11-19-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: Blue Horizon - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: Blue Horizon - by Irrydae - 11-19-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Blue Horizon - by Evers - 11-20-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: Blue Horizon - by Locket - 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM