Blue Horizon

Locket Posts: 74
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Teppei :: Giant Panda :: Stormcall Adoptable

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall

"Indeed, well met Locket."

The red tinted stallion smirks, listening to his response to his questions. Evers speaks of memories, then saying his bonded had missed it as well. Locket smiles, opening his pale kissers to add his own words to the mix. "Aye, a reason I came back as well. Nothing compares to the memories and the familiar faces." Locket nods his head in agreement, stopping dead when the stallion asks how the Foothills fares. "Not well, I'm sorry to say. Its fallen apart after we helped the Basin invade the Edge." The stag shakes his head solemnly, flicking his ears back as a rustling in the bushes announces the arrival of another.

The warrior turns his head to face a dark unicorn with white brindling streaming down his body. He is followed by a young griffin, who had the face of a barn owl but the body of a feline. Locket had heard of these mysterious beings before, but in truth he had never met one so close before. He peers at it for a while, studying the little wings growing from it's shoulders. The steed blinks, tilting his head as he watches the thing closely, curiosity flickering like a freshly lit candle. Questions flowed from the flame, swirling and twisting like smoke as the panda-faced stud tries to think of what a bond with another creature would be like. Would his mind be occupied by the own creatures thoughts? Would the creature be needing more care and attention than he can offer as an active warrior of the Foothills? The stallion pushed aside his worries, knowing that sooner or later he would receive a companion of his own. Then he could experience the thrill first hand. A small smile crosses his lips before another leaps through the bushes, almost like a freight train hurling over the land, this flash of flesh is barreling towards him.

Locket leaps back, startled by the raging mare. She seems just about ready to kick him square in the jaw, her brows narrowed. The stag now realizes it is she who has been smelling so sweet, this taunting scent had been wafting up his nostrils ever since he ran into the blue roan unicorn. She stops dead as soon as the mare's golden eyes reach Evers, Locket taking another few steps back towards the black stallion and his familiar. He watches as the mare coughs up Evers name, obviously struggling to say it. Evers says her name, Irrydae he called her. Locket swings his head to look at the mare closer, green eyes scanning over her. She was a canvas of brown, dusted with purple, covered in stars. Her mane and tail were purest ivory, although her tail began as a violet hue.

"talk talk talk"

xjrlokix.flickr

Locket talk :: L = R

Messages In This Thread
Blue Horizon - by Evers - 11-19-2013, 06:54 AM
RE: Blue Horizon - by Locket - 11-19-2013, 05:48 PM
RE: Blue Horizon - by Torleik - 11-19-2013, 06:48 PM
RE: Blue Horizon - by Irrydae - 11-19-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: Blue Horizon - by Evers - 11-20-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: Blue Horizon - by Locket - 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Blue Horizon - by Torleik - 11-27-2013, 04:22 PM
RE: Blue Horizon - by Irrydae - 12-08-2013, 06:21 PM