the Rift

[PRIVATE] She is the Sunlight [Alysanne]

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
"Oh, Aly." he exclaims sadly, allowing only the briefest of pauses before continuing. "Please try not to worry." Miykael does understand her difficulty, though. He misses his twins (his only children - ever), his father, his mother but with Alysanne nearby and safe - Miykael's loneliness is abated. In her presence, he could not manage to think of anyone else. Perhaps that is what she felt with Aleksandr? No, that is a silly thought. No matter how similar they are, she is not him and he is not her. "I'll tell you what - we'll go back to Nocturne together." and here, a well-timed encouraging smile. "Soon. I promise."

Miykael did not make promises he couldn't keep nor did he ever break the promises that he's made. It is a very serious moment for him to make such promises but he could not stand to see her so torn, so sad. If he could, he'd teleport Arty, as well as Iona and her twins, here to Helovia just to see Aly smile; just to ease her worry. But alas, he could not. The mere thought of his inability to fix it was enough to fill him with melancholy and tear him to pieces. He couldn't stand the thought of not being able to make it better. In fact, it was something that made him endlessly uncomfortable so the subject change was more than welcome. It was welcome to both, it seemed.

'I don’t think there are such things as dryads and demons here. We make a perfect duo – friends that don’t exist.' Her words tickle his ears and ease his soul but it was her laugh that truly soothed him. They were ordinary here, not their true selves and there was some comfort in that. It was as if they had a secret that only they knew. Miykael did not loathe the lack of demons, though. In truth, it made his days easier - less stressful. Miykael remains silent, though, finding no words or reason to break the brief silence between them.

The moment he produced the flower, however, he caught a glimpse of the real Aly. Her laugh, twinkling like bells, and the joy in those bright green eyes. She simply glowed; exuding rays of sunshine from her very being. And it was mesmerizing. "I'm so glad you like it." he smiles, mentally storing the location where he had found them so that he could give her another should she need a little boost of joy. Something told him that he would need that knowledge - at least until they could find time to visit Nocturne.

Miykael sensed Alysanne's brief moment of confusion when he mentioned that his healing abilities were gone. That confusion caused him to pause, to dig through his memories of the past in search of where the memory could have been lost. He hides his confusion well, though, trying desperately to keep it from her. Perhaps leaving Nocturne had changed more than he could have ever dreamed. The dunskin tobiano was relieved when the confusion lifted. 'Always my guardian angel.' she finally said then promptly promised to try her hardest to stay safe. With a satisfied nod, he grinned at her. "Good."

The sweltering heat of summer replaced her warmth when she moved away but her flowery scent remained (and for that he is thankful). Alysanne, it seemed, was eager to explore and though he would miss their closeness he, too, felt a bit restless. So, with humor glinting in his blue eyes, he follows her. "As you wish." he says, making it seem as though he were simply going to walk beside her. Suddenly he darts behind her and throws himself into the fairly warm waters of the crystalline 'lake' - splashing madly, with a careless abandon, along the way and laughing with glee. Miykael stops when the water is almost touching his belly and then he glances back over his shoulder towards Alysanne. Only then does he answer her question, looking rather sheepish, wet, and a tad messy. "I met a couple stallions in the place they call the Threshold, but that's it. How about you? Have you met anyone?" he offers a warm smile, silently adding - "I spent my time searching for you... I didn't care to meet anyone else." But he couldn't bring himself to speak it aloud. No. He couldn't hurt her like that; not when she was already somewhat fragile because of Arty, Iona, and their families. Aly needed only comfort, only warmth; and Miykael would do his best to provide her with those necessities. "Come on in! The water is nice."

m i y k a e l
your eyes, they shine so bright; i wanna save that light

image credits
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 11-04-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 11-04-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 11-06-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 11-07-2013, 05:24 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 11-11-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 11-14-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 11-22-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 11-27-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Miykael - 01-02-2014, 03:44 AM
RE: She is the Sunlight [Alysanne] - by Alysanne - 01-04-2014, 11:43 PM