Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
BLAME IT ON HELL'S FIRE AND ON MY DESIRES
THE SKIES ARE CRYING
BLOOD.

Ophelia hovered over her sister worriedly, her keen eyes taking in the sweat that shimmered on her charcoal belly and her stress. Softly, she pushed her velvet nose next to Ktulu's ear and whispered calming things until she noticed small, spindly legs emerging. Carefully, the white mare moved around to her sister's hips, making sure that the child was making progress and not going to kill her sister.

Though she loved the life of others, she loved her sister more. She would not hesitate in piercing the child and dragging it out if she had to. Luckily, that was not an option, and once the child was fully on the ground, a smile passed her lips. He was the most interesting color for a child, and Ophelia helped her sister to her feet, providing her her shoulder once more for support.

The wings he had were lovely, and his horns very masculine. Phi smiled at his name and then waited in silent support as Ktulu cleaned her child. He sneezed three times, and Ophelia chuckled, moving to stand in front of the sun so that the bright rays would not over-heat or fluster the baby. "He is very handsome, Ktulu," she murmured with a pleased smile before leaning down and pressing her lips on his head in a gentle kiss.

"You are very handsome, Hototo."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: son of the earth [hototo, ophelia, earth god, open] - by Ophelia - 08-21-2012, 10:50 PM