the Rift

[OPEN] We are the wind before the thunderstorm.
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
Remember rights that I did wrong, so here I go.</style>

Gaucho's head bobbed eagerly at her statement; in the back of his simple mind, he always expected the Sun God to appear and chastise him were he not to continue to commend his magnificence. It hadn't happened yet, but even Gaucho suspected the God to be arrogant - who else would create the kind of quest that Gaucho found himself on? Regardless, he believed in the flaming deity, and would do as best as he could to fulfill his obligations. "I can show you Sun God" He offered simply, stormy gaze resting upon her easily - yet still not noticing her odd mark. "Maybe you can ask him about dee-mons."

As she inquired about this homeland, his ears flicked backwards slightly - as if his first instinct was to question whether anyone was around to over hear him. Had anyone in Helovia asked where he had come from? He didn't actually think they had - not even Sohalia or Midas. His brute strength and warrior's mind seemed all that they were interested in. Were he a more sentimental creature, he might have wondered if anyone was actually interested in him aside from his abilities, at all. And yet, Gaucho put just as much emphasis on his strengths that everyone else did - he trained daily and for hours - to keep himself in top physical shape to protect his herd. That was what was important, not what he day-dreamed about, or what his homeland was like.

Still, it was nice to be asked.

"Far away..." He mumbled, his gaze growing distant as he envisioned the deep jungles and roaring seas that surrounded the continent from which he hailed. "Aye-shee-ah" He continued after a moment, his gaze gradually becoming clearer as his focus was switched from whatever mental image he had conjured up. "Very far. Across many seas. You know it?"

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
We are the wind before the thunderstorm. - by Meraki - 11-17-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: We are the wind before the thunderstorm. - by Meraki - 11-17-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: We are the wind before the thunderstorm. - by Meraki - 11-18-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: We are the wind before the thunderstorm. - by Meraki - 11-30-2013, 09:12 AM
RE: We are the wind before the thunderstorm. - by Gaucho - 12-06-2013, 09:24 AM
RE: We are the wind before the thunderstorm. - by Meraki - 12-08-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: We are the wind before the thunderstorm. - by Meraki - 12-22-2013, 09:44 AM