the Rift

A Lost Star

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
If there was one thing Kahlua hated in this world, it was losing others. Finding them again... well, it was something she hardly thought about. But Avarielle was back now, here in the forest and what rapture the girl felt for it. The draft girl's warm embrace made Kahlua's heart soar, her smile as wide as it was possible to be. If she were a rabbit, she would have been bouncing in circles. As it was, Kahlua manged several small half-rears with a few tosses of her head. All that joy had to go somewhere- in Kahlua's case, it manifested as excess motion. Luckily she had found enough presence of mind to move just a little bit away from her long-lost friend before doing so.

It is amazing to see you. Kahlua hummed a happy song in response, finding a few words amongst them. “I thought I'd never see you again!” As the shire mare mentioned the surroundings, Kahlua looked around, reminding herself with her eyes that the sun was actually back to stay. Everything was exactly how it should be. In the pause that Avi offered, Kahlua rattled off a few quick things. As much as had changed with her, one thing had stayed the same- she always talked too much. “The sun came back! And it's been back every day! There are a few of the trees around...” she trailed off to think for a moment. “But they seem to be a lot dimmer! I'm just glad the moon isn't the only source of light now.”

And then the compliments for her came. She was content, confident- and Avi mentioned crafting!! “I was made Glazier!” Her voice exploded in a flurry of excitement, the girl tossing her head some more. “Avi, I built a wall! You have to see it!” Kahlua had no children, and had no intention of having children, but if she ever called anything her baby it would be the wall. The glass monstrosity that had almost killed the girl from exhaustion after working on it for a month straight. How could she not think of it as her own? Her precious.

“And you! What happened, why were you gone? Was it something we did?” She paused, trying to think. Avi had not been a member of the Edge very long before she had disappeared again. Kahlua couldn't fathom why she had gone, so enraptured with the culture of the Edge as she was. “Will you return to us? I can welcome you now.” She looked eagerly to the girl, hoping with all hope that the big draft mare would say yes. Why wouldn't she? But Kahlua still waited anxiously, like she had just proposed to the girl, her heart aflutter with the possibilities.

K A H L U A

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
A Lost Star - by Avarielle - 11-29-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: A Lost Star - by Kahlua - 11-29-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: A Lost Star - by Kahlua - 12-06-2013, 03:58 PM