the Rift

Bump in the Night (Open)

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The pitch black mare jumped at the sound of his voice, and though he wanted to react by rearing up with her sudden movement, the warrior male stood stone still in his spot, warily watching with cyan orbs. She must have been startled by his voice, that's all. The lady didn't seem aggressive, so the stallion stood in a friendly stance, but made no move towards or away from her.

The mare mistrustfully backed away from him with widened eyes. Stuttering, she brought herself to speak, and respectfully giving the lady space, Arrane backed away and gazed at her, noting her wariness. "I see", he replied, making a soft "tch" sound as he kept his place away from her. It seemed to visibly pain her to bring herself to ask for help. "The forest is deep, and it is dangerous to travel at night...It will take quite some time", truthfully speaking, it did take the stallion quite some time to travel to the Foothills and back, and even to get out of the labyrinth of the forest.

"If you want, I can offer you a home and a family full of loving herd mates", with a kind offering, he blinked at her with friendliness. "You know, I'm not threat right here, and I can tell you're pretty independent", with a laugh, he flipped his annoying mane out of his eyes. The mare was pretty cute, of course. The lad had been so in love with his Brisa he hadn't noticed anyone else, but it had taken a wake up call from the Brisa in the World's Edge to realize he still had a chance to fall in love with someone else (or revert back to his friendly flirtatious ways). "I didn't catch your name, Miss", inquiring, the lad wanted to know her name so he wouldn't have to keep on using 'Miss'.

//Okay ^^ Sorry 'bout that :3

Messages In This Thread
Bump in the Night (Open) - by Asher - 12-04-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Bump in the Night (Open) - by Arrane - 12-06-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: Bump in the Night (Open) - by Asher - 12-07-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Bump in the Night (Open) - by Arrane - 12-08-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Bump in the Night (Open) - by Asher - 12-08-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: Bump in the Night (Open) - by Arrane - 12-09-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Bump in the Night (Open) - by Asher - 12-09-2013, 08:10 PM