the Rift

wake me on the softer side of heaven

Godiva Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Without hesitation, the systematic fall of hooves that led her aimlessly through the forest had ceased, she pausing coolly at the sound of another creature’s approach. A cheek was gently illuminated in the blush of dying sunlight at she faced him, head elevated and swinging fluidly to direct a large eye toward the stranger in a single, birdlike motion, silent for only a moment as she analyzed the stallion with a gaze of depthless tranquility.

“Hāl wes þū.” The archaic greeting, soft and foreign after so many days without speech, slipped easily from parted lips. The prior movement that had angled her vision shifted easily into a flip of the head, resettling the locks of coiling earthen lilac heavily upon the other cheek, the side of her face that remained in shadow. The movement of her head was a precursor for the movement of her body, the lady easing fluidly into movement, sidling closer to the stallion in a leisurely sashay as she continued with the address.

“I am Godiva, magi of Sol’s Jewel, se Scarlet Desert.” Heart felt words were quietly and simply spoken, the plaintive oration softened by the sharp glint within the warmth of rosy eyes, and the lady’s neutral tone loosened suddenly into one of mild curiosity. “Tell me, Phoenix…what does life within your Dragon’s Throat entail?” The steps concluded, as she was near beside the stallion’s winged flank now, close enough to scent the arid perfume of sand and heat upon his skin. Uncertain to whether or not she had been forsaken, perhaps this was her deliverance.

Messages In This Thread
wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Godiva - 12-04-2013, 01:58 AM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Pheonix - 12-05-2013, 04:42 AM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Godiva - 12-08-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Pheonix - 12-09-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Godiva - 12-12-2013, 07:20 PM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Pheonix - 12-13-2013, 09:18 AM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Godiva - 12-15-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: wake me on the softer side of heaven - by Pheonix - 12-17-2013, 12:53 AM