the Rift

Bump in the Night (Open)

Asher Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
With slight hesitation the mare replied ", My name's Asher." She contemplated weather she should go with this stallion that she barely knew or stay and continue to wander for a few more hours. Asher knew that Arrane was being truthful and sincere. She also knew that she would be really dumb to turn him away and carry on by herself. So with an unsettled look in her eyes she took a nervous step towards Arrane. With that in mind she made her final decision. “I think I will have to take you up on that offer. At least temporarily,” she added, shyly looking at him.
She started to become more relaxed now that she knew that Arrane wasn’t there to hurt or harm her in any way. She then eased her ears to their normal position. Asher was stunned by the stallion’s kindness and charms. She had never been around such a good natured horse before, but she hasn’t exactly been around a lot of horses in her time. The young mare was truly confused. ‘Why would anyone want to help me?’ she thought silently to herself. She’s never had imagined anyone doing anything for her, much less someone who she just met.
“Um... Where exactly is this home?” Asher couldn’t help but ask. She never has been too enthusiastic about other horses but, Asher never had a family to call her very own. So of course without a family she was brought up with little to no social interaction with other horses.

Messages In This Thread
Bump in the Night (Open) - by Asher - 12-04-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Bump in the Night (Open) - by Arrane - 12-06-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: Bump in the Night (Open) - by Asher - 12-07-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Bump in the Night (Open) - by Arrane - 12-08-2013, 01:56 PM
RE: Bump in the Night (Open) - by Asher - 12-08-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: Bump in the Night (Open) - by Arrane - 12-09-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Bump in the Night (Open) - by Asher - 12-09-2013, 08:10 PM