the Rift

How The Times Are Changing [open]

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
The mare's lips slowly formed a smile as he spoke, and she seemed thouroughly interested on his sudden appearance. Did he suprise her upon his arrival. Of course, the strong mare struck curiousity in the young stallion, as he gazed upon her with warm, blue eyes. As she spoke his name, for the first time in a long period, he felt a blush rise to his cheeks as her voice tightened at repeating his name. With embarassment, he decided to speak with a steady voice. "I'm sorry, my name is just Arrane, but I meant to say I'm from the Foothills", with a chuckle, he offered another bright smile.

"It is my pleasure to meet you, Maeve", with another grin, he flicked his tail and eagerly listened to what she had to say. Seeming a little straight foward, it was a good thing she wasn't timid like the others he met in these woods. It was nice to have someone that talked a lot for a change. Maeve seemed to close the space in between them, and Arrane was relieved she trusted him to approach him. He only kept distance from other horses to respect them, but he never minded when the closened to him. "Ah, I see", with another grin, the stallion couldn't stop being so happy right now. "Another newcomer to the vast land of Helovia", quieting his voice, he almost said it to himself.

Watching as she planted herself before him, he gazed up at her horn. "You know, I've always wished to have a horn of my own", in awe, he always admired the beauty that unicorns possesed. Wings of Pegasi just didn't spark interest to him. "I do live here, in the Windtossed Foothills. I actually was going to offer if you wanted to come live in our close knit family", hoping he wasn't forcing the idea on to her, he tried to reassure what he meant. "I am sorry for coming off so straight foward, I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do", with a kind glance to the roan's orbs, he awaited her reply with a good natured feeling.

Messages In This Thread
How The Times Are Changing [open] - by Maeve - 12-09-2013, 01:12 PM
RE: How The Times Are Changing [open] - by Arrane - 12-09-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: How The Times Are Changing [open] - by Maeve - 12-09-2013, 07:13 PM
RE: How The Times Are Changing [open] - by Arrane - 12-10-2013, 02:41 AM
RE: How The Times Are Changing [open] - by Maeve - 12-10-2013, 11:57 AM
RE: How The Times Are Changing [open] - by Arrane - 12-12-2013, 12:26 AM