the Rift

[OPEN] heart of fire

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre
I'd rather kiss the ground than kiss a starless sky
Breathe Sacre, BREATHE. The whole ordeal was not exactly end of the world stuff, but for the little boy who had never seen such fire before, it might as well of been. For all his clever perception and intelligence for his age, Sacre was still a child and more so today of all days. Especially to Tandavi, quiet Tandavi, the boy barely knew her, but simple conversation was enough for him to form some form of a bond that made his heart twist in apprehension. A familiar voice pierced into his thoughts and wild eyes found Mr Lace's who reassured and soothed, alerting him to look properly and realize the fact that Tandavi was not seriously injured or in alarming danger. Ten, maybe twenty seconds, the lad took to slowly collect himself and smile sheepishly, the worried frown still prominent upon his forehead, but finally he reminded himself that panicking was not helpful and foolish. "Ar-Are you sure?" His voice wobbled as he looked down to her crumpled form, the fresh licks marring her fur, concerning the stained lad.

Sacre answers the grulla's unasked question and moves to help him with Tandavi before another threat descends upon him and the child jumps back at Kali's scream. The strange bird from the Edge, Rishima's bonded presumed, like his father was bonded to Aramis, his heart skips and eyes plead with the protective creature that defends her companions child. "You're... Rishima's friend aren't you? Please. I would not hurt her, I- I want to help her" his voice trembled still and he struggled to find more steel, steel like the words he had thrown that day in the edge. Words this winged feline would have heard.

Eyes begged with the griffon until they were dragged away by the voice of Tandavi, her words demanding answers and he presumed Kali was the creature in the sky who viewed him so warily. "Nothing. Well..." He cleared his throat, working on getting his voice higher than a confused mumble. "I was prisoner for a time in the Worlds Edge, your friend was with my guard. Bonded pair perhaps." Sacre still struggled with his thoughts from back then, he never really knew what the relationship was between Kali and Rishima, taking a wild stab in the dark that they were like Aramis and his father, Tandavi and Natraj, Mr Lace and Fajira.

Suddenly aware of time again, cloven hooves slowly itched forwards, an eye flickering between Kali and Lace.

[eek sorry it's delayed!]
image credits

@[Lace] @[Tandavi]

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
heart of fire - by Lace - 11-05-2013, 04:37 PM
RE: heart of fire - by Tandavi - 11-29-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: heart of fire - by Sacre - 12-01-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: heart of fire - by Lace - 12-02-2013, 05:25 AM